Color Photos of Native Americans in the 1800s

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Slaveholding was brought to the Cherokees by extremely wealthy landholding Cherokees who were half white with white fathers and were educated at elite east coast schools. They were essentially white and wanted to impose white values on their own people.

Anyways even at the height of Cherokee slaveholding only the richest few Cherokees even owned slaves. The vast majority of Cherokee people at that time were poor af.

The only "civilized" Indian tribes that owned slaves in any capacity were the creek, Choctaw, Cherokee, Chickasaw, and one other (can't remember), all located in the southeast. Southwestern/northwestern/plains Indians weren't slaveholding. Most of you talking about "but but Indians are racist and owned slaves" don't want to acknowledge history, you just want to hate something

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Everyone deserves what they get. They bought their extinction, and well delivered it was.

Most of you are too stupid to recognize much less grasp the truth that their undoing exposed.

Keep pitying the dead when the bell tolls for your dumb asses...

So Black people deserved to be enslaved for hundreds of years?

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to put a couple people in this thread on ignore. :francis:

I used to work with an aboriginal lady at work, we used to talk shyt about cacs at work. North America's real name is apparently Turtle Island, that's what Natives called it. I'm genuinely fascinated by this stuff.
North_American_Indians_Map.jpg

:wow:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What's funny is that natives came from Asia. They weren't naturally here. They just got here first.

Also, natives were just as savage as anyone else. They enslaved, killed, tortured, etc other tribes. They committed genocide on whole native nations.

They were constantly at war.

This peaceful bs that ppl thing the natives were living is a lie.
Conflict is human nature. My favorite native civilization were warmongers (the Iroquois)