Colts need to sell high on Jacoby Brissett. Trade him now

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure they can trade him, it doesn't sound like luck is even practicing hard yet

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Eh those stats are misleading. Dude was throwing check downs like nobody's business last year

That's because he played behind one of the worst offensive lines in the league with one of the worst running games and was forced to get rid of the ball in 2 seconds or less or get crushed. When he actually had time to throw, he looked very accurate and pushed the ball down the field well

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
That's because he played behind one of the worst offensive lines in the league with one of the worst running games and was forced to get rid of the ball in 2 seconds or less or get crushed. When he actually had time to throw, he looked very accurate and pushed the ball down the field well
fukk outta here. Teddy played behind an even worse o-line with no receivers and still managed to be both productive and win games

Nobody wanted to hear when Teddy was running for his life each week but you crying like a bytch to make excuses for Bradford:camby:

Has Bradford even led a team to a record over .500:hhh:

Teddy gonna start again before Sam does :umad:

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
fukk outta here. Teddy played behind an even worse o-line with no receivers and still managed to be both productive and win games

Nobody wanted to hear when Teddy was running for his life each week but you crying like a bytch to make excuses for Bradford:camby:

Has Bradford even led a team to a record over .500:hhh:

Teddy gonna start again before Sam does :umad:

That "worse o line" sure didn't seem to be that bad if Adrian Peterson was running for almost 1500 yards. Bradford had AP for less than 2 games and he was shyt. Bradford would have actually gotten more than 500 receiving yards out of Mike Wallace

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Jared makes better decision and will have better accuracy. Goff might win 2 SBs in LA with that D. A year from now Luck will still have problems with his shoulder while Watson is taking the Texas to the playoffs and you'll be asking about rebuilding without him.
Goff has an offensive guru that limits his decision making. He isn't asked to do half the things Luck was asked to do at his age. And he has a better oline. When Luck gets coaching around him, its a wrap.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
That "worse o line" sure didn't seem to be that bad if Adrian Peterson was running for almost 1500 yards. Bradford had AP for less than 2 games and he was shyt. Bradford would have actually gotten more than 500 receiving yards out of Mike Wallace
Yeah cause obviously there's no difference between run blocking and pass blocking:francis:

We got rid of Mike Wallace and made the playoffs. Why you bringing up that bum ass nikka for:hhh:

Bradford couldn't even get Diggs or Thielen to 1,000 yards last year. Quit tryna throw Teddy under the bus CAC

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Yeah cause obviously there's no difference between run blocking and pass blocking:francis:

We got rid of Mike Wallace and made the playoffs. Why you bringing up that bum ass nikka for:hhh:

Bradford couldn't even get Diggs or Thielen to 1,000 yards last year. Quit tryna throw Teddy under the bus CAC

That's a ridiculous excuse. Point blank, the o line clearly wasn't as bad in 2015 as it was in 2016, especially considering half the starters on that line were injured last season

I keep bringing Mike Wallace up bcause he reached 1000 yards last year with Joe flacco who many people consider to currently be one of the worst quarterbacks in the league. I bring it up because if he's being productive elsewhere, it would seem that he was neither the problem not a bum....

Do you mind explaining to me what part of Bridgewater throwing for 3200 yards and 14 TDs over an entire season is considered "being productive", because I sure as hell am not seeing it. Nobody is throwing Teddy under the bus, I'm just saying he wasn't as good as you make him out to be before he got injured in the first place

Lol, teddy couldnt even get diggs to 750 receiving yards or Rudolph to 500. Nice try

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
That's a ridiculous excuse. Point blank, the o line clearly wasn't as bad in 2015 as it was in 2016, especially considering half the starters on that line were injured last season

I keep bringing Mike Wallace up bcause he reached 1000 yards last year with Joe flacco who many people consider to currently be one of the worst quarterbacks in the league. I bring it up because if he's being productive elsewhere, it would seem that he was neither the problem not a bum....

Do you mind explaining to me what part of Bridgewater throwing for 3200 yards and 14 TDs over an entire season is considered "being productive", because I sure as hell am not seeing it. Nobody is throwing Teddy under the bus, I'm just saying he wasn't as good as you make him out to be before he got injured in the first place

Lol, teddy couldnt even get diggs to 750 receiving yards or Rudolph to 500. Nice try
Didn't read ofay:umad:

Teddy be back in 3 weeks:umad:

Bradford had a better o-line, offense, receivers and all it got was a 8-8 season:childplease:

Teddy playing in a 1980's offense with no offensive talent around him and won the division:smugdraper:

A 21-22 year old QB who wasn't even supposed to play his rookie year doing what he did with what he had around him is very impressive.

Like Teddy was a finished product at 22 fukkin years old:wtf:

Throw the nikka out before he turns 24 but yeah bet our future on the near 30 year old with paper mache knees:camby:

Go jump into a bathtub with a toaster

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Didn't read ofay:umad:

Teddy be back in 3 weeks:umad:

Bradford had a better o-line, offense, receivers and all it got was a 8-8 season:childplease:

Teddy playing in a 1980's offense with no offensive talent around him and won the division:smugdraper:

A 21-22 year old QB who wasn't even supposed to play his rookie year doing what he did with what he had around him is very impressive.

Like Teddy was a finished product at 22 fukkin years old:wtf:

Throw the nikka out before he turns 24 but yeah bet our future on the near 30 year old with paper mache knees:camby:

Go jump into a bathtub with a toaster

Dude, you're absurd. You've disregarded every point I've made in order to grasp for straws to shove your Teddy agenda in everyone's face. It's gotten to the point where this shyt is becoming laughable

How did Bradford have a better offensive line when the Vikings o line was ranked 14th overall in 2015 and 29th overall in 2016? I mean do you even know what you're arguing at this point? Teddy had Adrian Peterson running for 1500 yards in the backfield, Bradford had AP for 2 games where he obviously didn't look like himself. Bridgewater and Bradford had largely the same group of receivers minus Mike Wallace. Did you ever consider the reason Bradford "had a better offense" is BECAUSE he made them a better offense? One of these quarterbacks set an NFL record for highest completion percentage in a season and was actually successful in pushing the ball down field when he had more than 2 seconds to throw behind a makeshift o line, the other largely managed the game with Adrian Peterson rushing for 1500 yards in the backfield. Guess which one

Teddy wasnt a finished product, but he hadnt done very much to convince me that he was going to light it up BEFORE he had one of the worst knee injuries that a professional athlete has ever had to deal with. Nobody said Bradford doesn't have health concerns, but you're acting like Teddy's knee isn't a huge question mark either lol

But instead of countering my points with logical arguments, you resort to personal attacks and call me a CAC instead. Lol ok. We'll see if Teddy is able to make anything happen this time around

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
All good. Oh right. That was a bad pick. I think he stares down people too much. That hurts especially because he has a long delivery

Yeah I would agree with that. Same with the int against Arizona on the first play or OT. Those 2 throws pretty much undid what were great days for him before that, but at the same time they're mental errors that can be fixed going forward