Colts need to sell high on Jacoby Brissett. Trade him now

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why y'all arguing about teddy, it looks like he's playing later on anyways cause Bradford has a mysterious knee injury

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
You never know especially when they didnt pick up his fifth year option
Cause with his injury and going on PUP for the first 6 weeks his contract tolls for that 5th year.

Even without the option he's still under contact for 2018. His option would've been picked up if he wasn't injured, but it means nothing at this point

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A stat watcher I see. :francis:
lol, this place is funny, stats when its convenient to use, and stats are trash when it's onevient to not use them.

can't win.

actually no, I watch lots and lots of football. and I use stats to back up what I watch. not the other way around. and I won't talk about something unless I'm fairly confident and have knowledge about it.

So out of all the games you watched last year, why don't you tell me how poorly Bradford played.....I'll wait.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why y'all arguing about teddy, it looks like he's playing later on anyways cause Bradford has a mysterious knee injury
I don't know, I like Teddy. I doubt he gets let go from Manny, but if he does there are teams that would pick him up for sure.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
lol, this place is funny, stats when its convenient to use, and stats are trash when it's onevient to not use them.

can't win.

actually no, I watch lots and lots of football. and I use stats to back up what I watch. not the other way around. and I won't talk about something unless I'm fairly confident and have knowledge about it.

So out of all the games you watched last year, why don't you tell me how poorly Bradford played.....I'll wait.
Bradford played terrible in both games against the lions last year. Gave the game away both times. And a handful of other games he put up a bunch of empty stats in games they were not going to win. Once Minnesota defense got hurt the season was done.

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Bradford played terrible in both games against the lions last year. Gave the game away both times. And a handful of other games he put up a bunch of empty stats in games they were not going to win. Once Minnesota defense got hurt the season was done.

Only thing Bradford did wrong in the Thanksgiving day game against the Lions was throw the late crucial pick. But the only reason he was even having to throw that pass is because the play before, Bradford threw a pass that picked up the first down that was undone by a stupid illegal formation penalty on double digit IQ wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson. Before that, he had competed 31 out of 36 of his pass attempts

The other time, he led them on what should have a game winning drive that left only 22 seconds on the clock before the defense gaffed and let the Lions drive from their own 20 into field goal range for a 58 yarder that Matt Prater nailed. Then the defense gave up a touchdown drive first thing in overtime. Bradford wasn't great that game, but he wasn't the reason they lost either

Considering the circumstances he played in last season (traded less than 2 weeks before season started, learns new offense on fly before offensive coordinator resigns mid season, offensive line that already wasn't good hit with huge injury bug, AP out for large majority of season, etc), Bradford played great last year and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise. No reason to think he was ever the problem with the team

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goff has an offensive guru that limits his decision making. He isn't asked to do half the things Luck was asked to do at his age. And he has a better oline. When Luck gets coaching around him, its a wrap.
Come on man, Harbaugh is not walking through that door. Give Luck theyear and if Jacoby is still better in camp 2018. Luck should either continue healing. Personally? I would dump him in SF with Rat Jr.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Meh. I'd be against trading him, especially with the current state of our OL. Brissett is a nice asset to have but Luck is our starting QB. Either way, going back to Tolzien is not an option.

Bruh Jared Goff might be better then Andrew in 2-3 years. I know you watch rams games.

You should hope so, because you're stuck with him if Brady goes down. Chicago has their QB now.

Stop it.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh. I'd be against trading him, especially with the current state of our OL. Brissett is a nice asset to have but Luck is our starting QB. Either way, going back to Tolzien is not an option.

Stop it.
Please, shoulder injuries never heal well. We'll see in 2020!