COME ON DAWG: Two Baton Rouge GAY MEN ARRESTED For BROADCASTING Kidnapping On Facebook

Daps
You didn't know that breh :ohhh:

You didn't know that breh :ohhh:

Ahaa im playing yeah . I had a buddy get his ass whooped by a tranny infront of me all because the homie commebted on the heshe's being nice. Tranny said some gay shyt in a manly voice next thing you know my buddy is on the ground being fed shots by a man in a dress while hes looking at me to jump in. Needless to say me and that mfer aint friends anymore

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Typical baton rouge behavior :coffee:

Gay dudes from round here are probably harder than 80 percent of the coli.:hubie:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Ahaa im playing yeah . I had a buddy get his ass whooped by a tranny infront of me all because the homie commebted on the heshe's being nice. Tranny said some gay shyt in a manly voice next thing you know my buddy is on the ground being fed shots by a man in a dress while hes looking at me to jump in. Needless to say me and that mfer aint friends anymore
DAMN

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Breh all this shyt is staged, no fukking way all this shyt is popping off in the same way at the same time:dead:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to think this shyt is being staged...

Idk man this shyt never happened in the history of mankind (live feed of a kidnapping broadcast to a mainstream social network)

Now all of a sudden there's 2-3 within days?

Something ain't adding up brehs :patrice:
I think you're right.. Propaganda machine knows no boundaries