Come watch Snoop Rage quit from getting whooped in Madden a few hours ago

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
To be fair Madden ain't shyt. You can't really play it realistically if you want to win.

If you are playing all-pro or all-madden, you have to kinda cheese a little bit to win. And even then, certain plays in Madden automatically scripted/choreographed so there are times where you cannot do anything.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Hey I'm just sayin:yeshrug: No game is that serious for you to be actin up and breakin shyt I promise

You ain’t wrong at all but saying that shyt will make a nikka chunk his controller clean across the room.

:russ::russ::russ:

:troll:“Yeen even gotta be doing all that breh, you just down 21-0 and he running one play.”

:troll: “What chu gettin’ mad for breh?

it ain’t that serious, you need to calm down, knowing yo ass wasn’t finna win.”

:unimpressed:...:gucci:...:mjtf:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So y'all really throw controllers and shyt over petty shy like a video game? Grow the fukk up and learn to control your impulses, lames.
It's really just these types of games, 2K and Madden. I don't know why. I never get mad if i die during GTA or Dark Souls or some shyt. But sports games just really get the competitive fires going and your turn into demarcus cousins. I don't throw my shyt. but i rage quit like a mother fukker.