Come watch Snoop Rage quit from getting whooped in Madden a few hours ago

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
was that deion getting burnt in that #21 jersey or just some random wearing his jersey??

LOL at the Washington receiver making that one handed catch

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I stopped throwing controllers after one similar incident. I threw a pick 6 online in the 4th when I was coming back, I got mad and threw the controller, but I knew I had to be calculated not to break it so I threw it at the couch across from my chair like a Greg Maddox fastball.... It didnt go as planned as watched it bounce off the couch and into the wall and shatter all over the floor:snoop:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I remember getting my ass whooped in street fighter 4 to some cac spaming that spin move zangief had while taunting me with racist shyt. I put a hole through the wall with the controller.

I refuse to mic up during multiplayer games to this day.

:francis:
I actually know what u mean

zangief’s lariat move was fukked up cuz u couldn’t punish with a sweep with some characters. They had to fix that shyt in Super

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
If thats Prime getting smoked like that 10 yards off the line of scrimmage than yea thats some bullshyt.

I know it's Moss but c'mon.

I used to be the Madden champ now i don't even check for it at all.
Pure trash.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
If thats Prime getting smoked like that 10 yards off the line of scrimmage than yea thats some bullshyt.

I know it's Moss but c'mon.

I used to be the Madden champ now i don't even check for it at all.
Pure trash.
Looks like Ultimate Team which brings its own type of fukkery that you gotta deal with.

Making chemistrys match up so players get boost to stats and shyt and then players having special abilities on top of it make the whole game just random and shyt

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
That first "fukk!" was unexpected. The venom behind it. :skip: :damn:

I felt like that last summer when I was playing MLB 12: The Show. I wasn't even playing anyone, just the CPU. But there were times where I had the lead for most of the game and then in the late innings, the other team pulled off some bullshyt to win. I would be up 5-2 in the sixth inning, then the bullpen just shuts down and before I know it, I'm down 8-5 in the ninth with one out left. :mjcry:

Sometimes, the game would be scoreless until the eighth or ninth inning, or I would be up by a run, then the other team scores to send it to extra innings and I lose two innings later. :scust:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ooh.

Got dubbed tha fukk outta there too.
By washington of all teams too tho.

Art Barr

was that deion getting burnt in that #21 jersey or just some random wearing his jersey??

LOL at the Washington receiver making that one handed catch

looks like Ultimate Team...

you put legends on your team and other players by earning cards or something like that