Comedian Brad Williams Next Up On That Summer Jam Screen Admits To Raping Woman On Tour

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if dude the white midget from the 90s group too much trouble aka baby geto boys.

Whose bright ass idea was this?
shyt wack as fukk too
I used to see this wack ass shyt in the record store and I just kept it moving

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
@Voice of Reason
I must say you're the lame. If you can actually see yourself in that situation. I've never ran a train or tag teamed a bytch. So what do I care what hoes do? shyt don't involve me, man I hope you a female, because if you not your estrogen levels are off the charts:scust:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm certain I've seen people tell stories like this on here, other forums and irl and laughing about it.

We gon act brand new though
You and your scummy ass friends being cool with rape doesn't mean we all have to be :yeshrug: Dont run from that guilt, shyt is dishonorable

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Breh that late 80s early 90s rap was truly the wild west and anything goes (especially underground/non mainstream.

But I will give them kats credit. They were offensive to everyone one. Black, white, asian, Jewish, Christian, old, young, women, politicians, pastors, athletes...no one was safe and would get talked about.

shyt the the rapper paris literally had a song and a skit about smoking Bush Sr...

That just tells you how different rap was then to now.
Facts breh... shyt was a definite low point. I call it the TVMUSICBOX era...when the public at large could just dial up there own music video.....dumb as it was it was still a fun era

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That's exactly what he expected, and what most men expect. I could go on a list of awful things that fellow men have said to me, most people in here can as well. Part of men bonding is degrading women, culturally, it's embedded in socialization.

Part of standing up for victims and women is not laughing, and saying that it isn't funny, if you can get away with it socially and professionally.

nikkaz would be in a locker room telling stories and ud be the one nikka
:picard: "I gotta leave, I dnt like the direction this conversation is going in"