Comedian Brad Williams Next Up On That Summer Jam Screen Admits To Raping Woman On Tour

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the few times I would agree with cancel culture. That's some white boy shyt to tag team each other in mid-coitus without the woman's consent.

At least brehs will form an orderly conga line if they're running a train.

So cancel culture when concienent for you

Got it

Human beings are trash and hypocritical. Need to burn this bytch down to the ashes

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Dudes should just stop talking about their sexual conquests, there's really nothing to gain from it. Girls generally find it as unattractive and overcompensating, and you shouldnt be having in depth discussions about your dikk with other dudes. :dame:

I mean damn, leave it at we had a good time or we became good friends.... but we got dudes talkin about who fukked who after who and the girls attention span during the act, ... the fukk... :hhh:

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the few times I would agree with cancel culture. That's some white boy shyt to tag team each other in mid-coitus without the woman's consent.

At least brehs will form an orderly conga line if they're running a train.
This

AND YALL KNOW I AM #HOH

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
While that may be true for non rapists, (I don't think it is), rapist derive pleasure from taking something for the exact opposite reason. They want to rob their victims of their ability to consent.
What’s so hard to believe that many men find being desired sexy?

:dwillhuh:

A lot of y’all live in a completely different reality.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What’s so hard to believe that many men find being desired sexy?

:dwillhuh:

A lot of y’all live in a completely different reality.

What I'm saying is, I believe being desired isn't a deal breaker for most men when it comes to having sex with women.

:manny:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, nikkas do this all the time. fukk a girl, get up go to the bathroom and all of a sudden you got uninvited guests, I have gotten into it with and had to stop fukking with people I knew for a good minute over foul shyt like that.
I don't know where these nikkas grew up because this shyt is not uncommon by any means especially in train scenarios where the girl okays a few of the guys and didn't ok one but he forced the situation anyway.

:francis:
Every time a white person get exposed or condemned for some shyt here come y'all c00ns and undercover cacs "bu bu but black people do it too" Foh no the fck they don't. This some cac shyt. Leave black people outta shyt. Every single time a cac take a L here y'all clowns come trying to insert black people into the conversation someway somehow. Foh cacs