Comedian Brad Williams Next Up On That Summer Jam Screen Admits To Raping Woman On Tour

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Can't see the video.

But this is an example when keeping it real goes wrong.
he can't even play that off to say that it was part of a comedic skit, dude straight up said "the lights were off, she couldn't tell that it was me until 15 minutes went by" she noticed his short stubby arms and realized who she was having sex with; it wasn't the dude that initially was with her. He had no reservation about letting that shyt fly out his mouth either, which shows how comfortable he was with the rape scenario.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I dont understand why dudes rape. Half the satisfaction of sex is knowing a chick wants to fukk you.

While that may be true for non rapists, (I don't think it is), rapist derive pleasure from taking something for the exact opposite reason. They want to rob their victims of their ability to consent.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I don’t know who this guy is but he’s done out here. My man just told that story like it was going to go over well. My guy in the hat was like :hubie:

Hate to say it, but he's not big enough (:troll: & :dame:) for anything to really happen to him. I mean the woman he did it to would have to press charges assuming the SoL hasn't expired on the crime. He's white and I haven't heard from him since Jackass so he's under the radar. The same thing will happen, Social Media will make a stink about and it will go away with him only losing a handful of stand up gigs until it blows over.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he can't even play that off to say that it was part of a comedic skit, dude straight up said "the lights were off, she couldn't tell that it was me until 15 minutes went by" she noticed his short stubby arms and realized who she was having sex with; it wasn't the dude that initially was with her. He had no reservation about letting that shyt fly out his mouth either, which shows how comfortable he was with the rape scenario.

This is the era we live in. Everything is for a joke, or like or view. The thought is it doesn't matter how ignorant I am or how immoral the shyt I do...as long as you talking about me thats whats important.

And so we have situations like this that just brings shyt to a head.

But its just not rape its all of the above. Its the idiot that does criminal activity and goes of facebook to show off his money. Its the ignorant heffa that fukks famous folks and runs on instagram to snitch on herself. Its the dumb ass kid that goes into a store and films themselves licking icream and posts the video online.

Just an era of ignorance by the masses. Worst of all its the dumbest amoungst us who do this type of activity and then go and dry snitch on themselves and wonder why they are in trouble.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Random stray Shot at Amanda

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

trash.png

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yeah, he straight up told on himself and his friend.
:snoop:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Yall must have been 4got with the #me2 they dropped the statute of limitations meaning there is none....only thing saving him is the chick is probably too dayum embarrassed to admit she got raped by this short armed b*stard n its not worth the embarrassment of court appearances.