Comedian Brad Williams Next Up On That Summer Jam Screen Admits To Raping Woman On Tour

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yall must have been 4got with the #me2 they dropped the statute of limitations meaning there is none....only thing saving him is the chick is probably too dayum embarrassed to admit she got raped by this short armed b*stard n its not worth the embarrassment of court appearances.
LOL at "short armed bast8rd". That's what I was thinking - she's not going to come forward due to the potential ridicule which is probably why he has yet to be arrested. No face, No case. Not unless he slipped her money on the low to avoid her pressing charges.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
LOL at "short armed bast8rd". That's what I was thinking - she's not going to come forward due to the potential ridicule which is probably why he has yet to be arrested. No face, No case. Not unless he slipped her money on the low to avoid her pressing charges.
Thats another reason she might not have come 4ward...lil niglet most likely aint got no money to sue 4 n decide to let social media drag him. Ive never heard of the lil fucctard myself. It would probably b more.in court costs n lawyer fees than his net worth

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Why would he think this was a 'funny' story to tell?:gucci:

giphy.gif

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I don't know when the story takes place, but it's possible the victim is not around anymore.

If the midget rapist is lucky, she might not hear the story or, considering the life she was living, can't remember.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
why did he even think it was a funny story to tell or that his behavior was appropriate

he's definitely told it before and got nothing but laughs

I suspect if the cameras weren't rolling everyone would have laughed and moved to the next topic, this is another case of someone saying the quiet parts out loud

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand why dudes rape. Half the satisfaction of sex is knowing a chick wants to fukk you.
That's under an assumption they want a particular level of satisfaction. Some of these dudes are just arrogant as fuk and want immediate sex the moment they click their fingers. How good they want that sex to be is another story :unimpressed: