Commit Felonies At Work, Brehs

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Breh everybody on the WWE roster back in the 90s should have multiple attempted murders on their records. :dead: I saw a video not long ago where Jake the Snake had a cobra or some shyt in a bag and made it bite Macho Mane and then let's not forget Undertaker tossing Mankind off a 30 foot cage and Jim Ross said it best "he killed eem!" Undertaker was the worst, that fool used to lock people in caskets breh like it was normal everyday shyt. Then let's not forget all them attempted murders that Kane did by trying to set folks on fire over a fukkin leather belt with gold trinkets on it :laff:

Edit: the Dudley Boys powerbombed a senior citizen female with advanced osteoporosis through a goddamn table brehs! :russ:

Ol dude knew she was dead too because he gave her the sign of the crucifix afterwards.

Multiple nikkas got beat with bats by Sting over some shyt he instigated by falling out of the ceiling and then proceeding to wrap their legs up until their ACLs damn near snapped then after they could barely stand he would drop them nikkas on the back of their heads and never once got approached by the police.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Stone Cold was a piece of shyt :mjlol:

How you show up at your opps funeral and desecrate a dead man's grave by hitching a casket to a car and driving off with it. That's a felony in every state... :mjpls: also very classless.

:dead:big Bossman was smoking on the dead in '98.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I never understood how nikkas who’s nuts have dropped could still watch this bullshyt, I had a homeboy in college who loved this shyt and he would bring up wresting like it was football or basketball. Had nikkas looking at him like:mjtf: please get your kids tested for the ‘tism folks