Common Says Racism Can End If Blacks Extend “A Hand In Love” To Whites

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Dude they took something as bad as slavery and pushed it to the extreme.

It's like murder. Many people murder each other everyday and that's bad but if you think something as bad as a simple murder is comparable to genocide then your just stupid lol.

Stop reaching with your rediculous comparisons.

slavery is wrong is what I was getting at, doesn't matter if you enslave 1 soul or millions. slavery is slavery, there isn't 'easier' forms of it.
I'm just tired of this whole "but they enslaved us" NO, they enslaved our Ancestors. and it isn't fair to hold the children of those enslavers guilty for their Ancestor crimes.
was the shyt fukked up? most definitely but are we going to keep pointing fingers at the past and blaming the present for it? or we going to all come together to ensure this shyt never happens again?
by "all come together" I mean EVERYONE regardless of ethnic group:yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
slavery is wrong is what I was getting at, doesn't matter if you enslave 1 soul or millions. slavery is slavery, there isn't 'easier' forms of it.
I'm just tired of this whole "but they enslaved us" NO, they enslaved our Ancestors. and it isn't fair to hold the children of those enslavers guilty for their Ancestor crimes.
was the shyt fukked up? most definitely but are we going to keep pointing fingers at the past and blaming the present for it? or we going to all come together to ensure this shyt never happens again?
by "all come together" I mean EVERYONE regardless of ethnic group:yeshrug:
The descendants are still beneffiting from the wealth their ancestors accumulated from slavery and are keeping it for themselves.

So it is fair to hold them accountable until they give back the wealth they have been holding for generations

Smarten up dude

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
The descendants are still beneffiting from the wealth their ancestors accumulated from slavery and are keeping it for themselves.

So it is fair to hold them accountable until they give back the wealth they have been holding for generations

Smarten up dude
:snoop: you right, I do need to smarten up. I need to stop trying to be logical against ill-logical arguments and those who pose them. you are 100 and 10 percent correct, I do need to smarten up in this aspect.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

Smarten up dude

He isn't worth your time.

Blackout

Daps
:snoop: you right, I do need to smarten up. I need to stop trying to be logical against ill-logical arguments and those who pose them. you are 100 and 10 percent correct, I do need to smarten up in this aspect.
You are not being logical

You are just being selfish.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
You are not being logical

You are just being selfish.

Selfish because I want a more peaceful world for my children when I decided to finally start a family? lol, yep... I'm done debating with you now lol. have a nice day.

Blackout

Daps
Selfish because I want a more peaceful world for my children when I decided to finally start a family? lol, yep... I'm done debating with you now lol. have a nice day.
The only way to peace is to share the wealth gotten from slavery

Enough with the games. You just don't want to take responsability yourselves.

You are all delusional

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
The only way to peace is to share the wealth gotten from slavery

Enough with the games
Yea because Money always means peace right?
lol please continue, I promise you that after this posting I'll ignore you.

Blackout

Daps
Yea because Money always means peace right?
lol please continue, I promise you that after this posting I'll ignore you.
Yes it does when it ensures that racists doesn't have power.

But you will ignore me just because the way to peace doesn't ensure that you guys still stay on top.

Thats why I don't argue with racist whites like yourself.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Sounded like some soft, kumbaya wishful thinkin nonsense to me, breh. :yeshrug:

And folks can only go by da actual words dat are spoken. Not da projected substitutions made by others in defense of em ya know. :ld:

shyt just comes across so dangerously naive and completely void of reality.
True.