Compromised Negroes (Celebrity Edition)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They are just protecting their investments and relationship with white people. You have to sell your self out to a certain extent to be a black celebrity in this country. Hence all the "I know some dope white people" tweets celebs being circulating.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Who the hell is the “concoction of a man explaining he is not black”?

:gucci:
I would like to know that too LOL

I am biracial but I never ever thought of myself in that manner

that was sort of mind-blowing to watch

I never knoew some biracial people feel that way because I never ever identified that way

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I would like to know that too LOL

I am biracial but I never ever thought of myself in that manner

that was sort of mind-blowing to watch

I never knoew some biracial people feel that way because I never ever identified that way
He’s right. You’re not black. You’re mixed. You nikkas never like to give credit to your white side :gucci:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He’s right. You’re not black. You’re mixed. You nikkas never like to give credit to your white side :gucci:
I grew up on my black side.
Went to all black schools.
Only have black friends.
I always acknowledge that I am mixed

I just can't relate to his point of view or my white family. I barely have a relationship with them.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Moore was born in Atlanta, Georgia. He attended Druid Hills High School. His family originates from Jamaica.[2]

full

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Disclaimer idk who this person is on Twitter.,seem to be a feminist but the point still stand..

Plus this thread..you got 600breezy..calling people bums that are looting. Celebrities use all that designer and ice to separate their selves from the common man. If u still worship celebrities you lost.

Meek Mandela even chimed in and said u they take his DC chains from a jelwry shop in philly he gne be mad

To be fair I am against the endless burning and looting regardless.. But I have seen a trend. It only seems celebrities are mad at it when it hit close to home
A black(or mixed reporter) tweet sums up y’all black celebrities mindset

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the black celebs are chiming in on the looting and violence. I’m dead ass seeing white people like Steve Nash, Justin Timberlake and Marc Jacobs make statements about police brutality, black lives and putting bread up, not giving a fukk about white corporate America. fukking Timothee Chamalat was out wit protestors giving static to LAPD but nikkas like Meek and Gillie are mad about looting.

Virgil c00n ass crying about his overpriced thrift stores. Boi-1da complaining on twitter and wanting life to go “back to real life and normalcy” the same real life and normal where we are killed with impunity almost DAILY. These nikkas want to go back to their private jets and VIP parties in their Gucci and Chanel. They don’t give a fukk about the black plight and suffering and once this is over, we gotta get all these nikkas outta here. No more shows, no more buying they albums or streaming they shyt. fukk em all. Don’t let these nikkas get another penny from us since they showing us how they really feel about us.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Most of the black celebs are chiming in on the looting and violence. I’m dead ass seeing white people like Steve Nash, Justin Timberlake and Marc Jacobs make statements about police brutality, black lives and putting bread up, not giving a fukk about white corporate America. fukking Timothee Chamalat was out wit protestors giving static to LAPD but nikkas like Meek and Gillie are mad about looting.

Virgil c00n ass crying about his overpriced thrift stores. Boi-1da complaining on twitter and wanting life to go “back to real life and normalcy” the same real life and normal where we are killed with impunity almost DAILY. These nikkas want to go back to their private jets and VIP parties in their Gucci and Chanel. They don’t give a fukk about the black plight and suffering and once this is over, we gotta get all these nikkas outta here. No more shows, no more buying they albums or streaming they shyt. fukk em all. Don’t let these nikkas get another penny from us since they showing us how they really feel about us.
Did you see this ?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

You seeing it too?

Deadass...ssome white folk are really making some outstanding statements standing up for black folks during this time on social media.

While some of our own are looking scared on the sidelines...you hate to see it.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You seeing it too?

Deadass...ssome white folk are really making some outstanding statements standing up for black folks during this time on social media.

While some of our own are looking scared on the sidelines...you hate to see it.

I hate to even mention this on here but at a protest i was at these cops started to get aggressive towards the black protesters..im 6'4 260, one if the biggest dudes out there and these 2 white dudes and one white woman patted me and said

"Let us get in front of you, we got you, the cops have to go through us to get to you"

Had me like:ehh:..respect cause they didnt know me from a hole in the wall

Last edited: