Compton Menace: "Ain't no more passes in Bompton I see you I'm pressing you..."

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cedars & Fruits is damn near the same gang...no clue why they won't settle that shyt down.

Ehhh, it's mainly just Menace and a couple others that's tripping. Chris Brown got issues with Drake - Menace got issues with Game -and now Menace riding on Drake cuz of CB. Nobody is gonna get pressed over this nonsense.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Ehhh, it's mainly just Menace and a couple others that's tripping. Chris Brown got issues with Drake - Menace got issues with Game -and now Menace riding on Drake cuz of CB. Nobody is gonna get pressed over this nonsense.

Yeah I seen him talking shyt before....it still ain't a good look.

There's nikkas from WSP and Nellas in that pic too...I guess he gonna press all them too huh:sas2:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Yet he runs around wit Chris Brown

yeah he's" running"around with chris brown. this is the same ninja that damn near went on record as saying he extorted lil wayne into putting a verse on his blood nikkaz track with mitchy slick. youtube it and watch how they lowkey punk wayne in the video. so yeah he prolly extorting chris brown too lol

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Seems like I hear this at least once a year in a different city, yet nothing ever happens.....

The only time I remember this actually happening was with Trick Trick in Detroit
that's cause the D don't play. Also how are these rappers letting ppl extort them. I would just hire some real low key guns and if they wanted it they would get it. shyt I would hire black water.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol real talk. . .these nıggas got real bloods looking bad ; you dont see crip brehs condoning this bullshıt

Yup.

Erickets just run cats pockets for the right to walk around L.A. "safely".

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
that's cause the D don't play. Also how are these rappers letting ppl extort them. I would just hire some real low key guns and if they wanted it they would get it. shyt I would hire black water.
This. I would have real ex-CIA ops who can make a person's death look like an accident or a suicide. Paying some fools who aren't going to do crap anyway. What just to say you're good in the hood like fans of today give a fukk?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
9 times out of 10, I be hearing more of how he feels about other nikkas, than I hear about this nikka making actual music.

because he's not a musician

Bompton Menace is a freelance "goon for hire"

In the Wild Wild West, guys like him would be considered "gunslingers"

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
If fools wanna play that extorting shyt. I would go get a loan from the bank and buy up the property in the hood and evict those cats. Like :ufdup::camby:

Meanwhile, Don Sterling is walking around cozy. That's the shyt I cannot respect.