Compton Menace: "Ain't no more passes in Bompton I see you I'm pressing you..."

MF budz

All Star
Daps
This. I would have real ex-CIA ops who can make a person's death look like an accident or a suicide. Paying some fools who aren't going to do crap anyway. What just to say you're good in the hood like fans of today give a fukk?
exactly but CB likes feeling like a gangsta with "his" homies :russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • compton.menaceAin't no more passes in Bompton I see you I'm pressing you who ever you are who ever you with#MHG

t5v3AAX.png

Is that proposition Joe?

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Am I the only one that finds it laughable when dudes like CM as old as they are refer to Compton as Bompton? Do they only name their children with B names? Like I get it, gangs guns glory etc... But is it that serious to go out of your way to spell words with a B as apposed to C when everyone knows its spelled with a C? Like how is his name Compton Menace but he says "aint no passes in Bompton"? If it were that serious, shouldn't his name be Bompton Menabe?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Am I the only one that finds it laughable when dudes like CM as old as they are refer to Compton as Bompton? Do they only name their children with B names? Like I get it, gangs guns glory etc... But is it that serious to go out of your way to spell words with a B as apposed to C when everyone knows its spelled with a C? Like how is his name Compton Menace but he says "aint no passes in Bompton"? If it were that serious, shouldn't his name be Bompton Menabe?
bompton menabe :dead: He must not really be about that life:steviej:

Daps

:russ:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Its so many lost nikkas in they 30s and 40s, that are broke and stupid as fukk. nikka's banging on instagram with some red jean shorts and a red baseball cap turned sideways looking like a overgrown 11 year old. Stuck in their 3rd and 4th childhood. Grow up nikkas.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Its so many lost nikkas in they 30s and 40s, that are broke and stupid as fukk. nikka's banging on instagram with some red jean shorts and a red baseball cap turned sideways looking like a overgrown 11 year old. Stuck in their 3rd and 4th childhood. Grow up nikkas.

lol That nikka Tray Dee gonna be 50 next year and look at this nikka.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-05-at-12.25.06-PM-300x300.png

I mean damn we know you hard and all (no homo), but damn nikka. At one point you gotta wake up and be like, "man this really some BS wtf and im doing".

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
lol That nikka Tray Dee gonna be 50 next year and look at this nikka.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-05-at-12.25.06-PM-300x300.png

I mean damn we know you hard and all (no homo), but damn nikka. At one point you gotta wake up and be like, "man this really some BS wtf and im doing".
Gang leaders would make some powerful motivational speakers or preachers. Their followings are damn near cult status. I mean imagine you are from Compton and a Menace and a Blood so you can't use C in your name, wouldn't the next best logical choice be to spell your name with a K? I guess people would confuse them with the Kardashians though so that's probably why they use B's instead of Cs?

Boli Booth Gang experts, ban you bome in here and explain this bulture?

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
First dude is Compton Menace. That's his gimmick. Sound like Game, look like a half Asian Dr.Dre.
:dead:

yeah he's" running"around with chris brown. this is the same ninja that damn near went on record as saying he extorted lil wayne into putting a verse on his blood nikkaz track with mitchy slick. youtube it and watch how they lowkey punk wayne in the video. so yeah he prolly extorting chris brown too lol
thats on the set chris brown isnt being extorted. :birdman: breezy don live in miami either.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
once again............ GANGS in 2015 :heh:

QRiJteA.gif

I dont get when people say this though. Im all against gangs of all sorts. But gangs (if we're specifcally talking street gangs) been around since at least the 60s. What makes people think the just disappear when it fits? Cuz it aint mainstream in rap no more? It feels like thats the logic people use. Like gangs are from the 90s or something & related to hip-hop.

Of course i wish gangs wouldnt exist, but they have for decades. Its family ties there that traces deep. Death, killings etc for decades..hence the pain carries thru & goes on for years thru each generation. Its like asking u to forgive someone who killed ur parent (example) just cuz its 2015..

I get ur point but ive never gotten that logic. If u can explain, please do..

Last edited: