Comrade Trump Visits China, Chinese People Fall to Their Knees and Grovel in Amazement.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Trump to Become First Foreign Leader to Dine in Forbidden City Since Founding of Modern China

:russ: So Trump, white Supremacy supporter Trump, Yes,
IMG_4572.jpg
that Donald Trump went to China this week and has become the first Foriegn leader in the History of the Republic of China to eat dinner in the Forbidden Palace in Beijing.

Anybody can visit the Forbidden city as a tourist (went there years ago) but you have to be famous and connected to get a tour inside the palace grounds:

Donald Trump will receive an honor in Beijing not granted to any US President since the founding of the People’s Republic of China: official dinner inside the Forbidden City.

When Trump and his wife Melania land in the Chinese capital Wednesday, they will join President Xi Jinping and his wife, Peng Liyuan, for a tour of the Forbidden City, the historic palace that housed Chinese emperors and their families for almost 500 years.
Asians :mjlol:trying to help white supremacy again. Trump on the ropes and white supremacy looking like a joke, but here come the Chinese sidekicks trying to help ‘save’ the “face” and reputation of what has been the stupidest/ worst president in just his first year.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Yes, I'm sure this is all about their desire to support white supremacy and nothing to do with diplomacy and being smart and playing to his ego.
Doesn’t matter what the angle is. Many are distancing themselves from him for a reason and that is “perception”. When you embrace Trump, you know what you are embracing additionally

People who understand perception know that they don’t help a pedophile or a rapist out without coming off as a pedophile or rapist sympathizer in the eyes of onlookers.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
500 years, that's a message to Trump and the world.

The beast has risen from its sleep.

It's actually a poetic juxtaposition to place Trump (likely the end of America's diplomatic influence) in the centre of Chinese political history. China won't be "taking" America's position on the world stage, they'll simply be returning to the dominant position, one they held even before America came to exist.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
500 years, that's a message to Trump and the world.

The beast has risen from its sleep.

It's actually a poetic juxtaposition to place Trump (likely the end of America's diplomatic influence) in the centre of Chinese political history. China won't be "taking" America's position on the world stage, they'll simply be returning to the dominant position, one they held even before America came to exist.
As someone who has actually lived in China for more than a year and could speak/read some basic Chinese, y’all are so delusional about the country.

I’m going to be out there next month and maybe i’ll Shoot some video while I’m there. Chinese incompetence is single handily the biggest factor in slowing the countries growth. You have to live there to see what it is like to have a Chinese man fix your entire laptop for $20 and then turn around and watch an entire shopping mall exit door get gridlocked because some spilled a large drink on the floor and now 2 people and a mall security guard are arguing about it right in the middle of the exit doors and directing people to use an alternative route to exit on the other side of the mall.

Business men and American government offcials ain’t worried about China at all, because they have all traveled and done business there, they see the good and the bad first hand. Y’all buying propaganda

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
You've obviously never been to China...I wouldn't have been surprised to see Chinese literally groveling at their feet.
Some dudes haven’t left their block nor even speak a foreign language, but talking like experts on international relationships and foriegn affairs. Don’t even have a passport.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I doubt Chinese people give 2 fukks about black people or whether or not white supremacy plays any role in how Trump runs the US.

They care about 1 thing: money.

If working with Trump and stroking his maniac ego gets money: they do it.

It´s that simple.

We are black so to us this guy is a racist and it affects us, but how many Chinese people in the US or online do you know have you seen really showing solidarity and also taking a knee etc.? I know of 0. You?

:yeshrug:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I think Its partially the cult of personality. Asian go crazy for celebrities. :manny:

Not ruling out white supremacy either.

Many Asians don't see themselves as Asian racially. They align nationality = race.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
As someone who has actually lived in China for more than a year and could speak/read some basic Chinese, y’all are so delusional about the country.

I’m going to be out there next month and maybe i’ll Shoot some video while I’m there. Chinese incompetence is single handily the biggest factor in slowing the countries growth. You have to live there to see what it is like to have a Chinese man fix your entire laptop for $20 and then turn around and watch an entire shopping mall exit door get gridlocked because some spilled a large drink on the floor and now 2 people and a mall security guard are arguing about it right in the middle of the exit doors and directing people to use an alternative route to exit on the other side of the mall.

Business men and American government offcials ain’t worried about China at all, because they have all traveled and done business there, they see the good and the bad first hand. Y’all buying propaganda

Are you equating the security guard, cleaners and their attitudes and perspectives to those of the Chinese government?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Are you equating the security guard, cleaners and their attitudes and perspectives to those of the Chinese government?
He's kinda right about their incompetence. It's like most of them lack common sense. Book smart and potentially very capable, but get tripped up over the small things. Now, is this reflective of the government as a whole? Not necessarily, but there are a lot of rigid drones working for the CCP that'll do exactly what he described.