Comrade Trump Visits China, Chinese People Fall to Their Knees and Grovel in Amazement.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I doubt Chinese people give 2 fukks about black people or whether or not white supremacy plays any role in how Trump runs the US.

They care about 1 thing: money.

If working with Trump and stroking his maniac ego gets money: they do it.

It´s that simple.

We are black so to us this guy is a racist and it affects us, but how many Chinese people in the US or online do you know have you seen really showing solidarity and also taking a knee etc.? I know of 0. You?

:yeshrug:

I know a bunch irl, but i know they're the exception, and not the norm.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I doubt Chinese people give 2 fukks about black people or whether or not white supremacy plays any role in how Trump runs the US.

They care about 1 thing: money.

If working with Trump and stroking his maniac ego gets money: they do it.

It´s that simple.

We are black so to us this guy is a racist and it affects us, but how many Chinese people in the US or online do you know have you seen really showing solidarity and also taking a knee etc.? I know of 0. You?

:yeshrug:
I know a few Asians who support it but what would they do? They are pretty vocal when you ask if you support Kap, if they watch NFL. And eventhe ones that don’t watch NFL (counting Chinese people I know personally) still support racial equality.

But the loudest and most ratchet Chinese people are usually racist who support Trump.

Last edited:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
As someone who has actually lived in China for more than a year and could speak/read some basic Chinese, y’all are so delusional about the country.

I’m going to be out there next month and maybe i’ll Shoot some video while I’m there. Chinese incompetence is single handily the biggest factor in slowing the countries growth. You have to live there to see what it is like to have a Chinese man fix your entire laptop for $20 and then turn around and watch an entire shopping mall exit door get gridlocked because some spilled a large drink on the floor and now 2 people and a mall security guard are arguing about it right in the middle of the exit doors and directing people to use an alternative route to exit on the other side of the mall.

Business men and American government offcials ain’t worried about China at all, because they have all traveled and done business there, they see the good and the bad first hand. Y’all buying propaganda
This, anyone who has been to China or been around Chinese people know they got a long way to go before they dominate anything.

They gotta beat the Japanese first :ufdup:

Not to be racist but Chinese love some Trump because he embodies their corrupt capitalist non-pc survival of the fittest mindset.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
The forbidden city :ohhh: What is forbidden about it? Is it like their area 51?
Been a while since I’ve visited, but it’s like a tourist site. You are allowed to enter the forbidden city and walk around:

That is like Beihai tower something, there are a couple places to visit in the forbidden city. Nothing really interesting, just some old dusty stuff.

After a while you reach the enterance of the forbidden palace

That’s the thing that is closed off unless you like a big Chinese politician or celebrity or foriegn dignatary, you don’t really get access to the forbidden place.

It circles around to Tiamen Square if I remember correctly, it’s a pretty big space that is walled all the way around

That’s the Tiamen Square side. the old emperors and political rulers used to use that as the symbolic “White House” in China basically.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You've obviously never been to China...I wouldn't have been surprised to see Chinese literally groveling at their feet.

^This......they are known to do this shyt. Hell I go to visit suppliers there and this fools be trying to get the prettiest girl they can find to give me a plant tour....:dead:

Like what a pretty girl got to do with if your facility can do the work.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
^This......they are known to do this shyt. Hell I go to visit suppliers there and this fools be trying to get the prettiest girl they can find to give me a plant tour....:dead:

Like what a pretty girl got to do with if your facility can do the work.
Exactly. If these people legit lived and worked around Chinese people they would know that the “presentation/show” is the most important thing. It is more important than the work itself.

The type of people to take 1:30 minute naps during lunch, with blankets, because they spent all morning eating and bullshyting and now they sleepy. These the type of people to constantly work 12 hour shifts (But only Actually work for 1 hour out of that entire day).

The “show” is what is important to the majority of Chinese employees and businessmen. They be fooling nikkahs into giving them money:dead: .

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
China is using symbolic gestures to soften up Trump during negotiations

China has put a great deal of effort into making Trump feel special during his visit, and it seems to be working.

Xi has honored Trump with what Chinese officials described as a “state visit-plus” that included an unusually elaborate greeting for Trump as he stepped off Air Force One, with soldiers standing at attention, children waving Chinese and American flags and chanting, “Welcome,” a delegation of Chinese and American officials, and a military band. Xi also invited Trump and his wife to dinner inside the famed Forbidden City in Beijing — an honor that a US president hasn’t been granted since the founding of modern China.

Ming Wan, a China expert at George Mason University, told CNN that Xi has sought to treat Trump “almost like an emperor."

Analysts say that’s no accident: Xi is trying to use displays of respect to soften up Trump as they go to the negotiating table over thorny issues like how to rein in North Korea.

“The Chinese believe that playing to Trump’s ego effectively will create breathing room on issues where they would otherwise expect to come under pressure,” Andrew Small, a China expert at the German Marshall Fund of the United States, told me.

The Chinese also appear attuned to Trump’s penchant for trumpeting modest symbolic victories, and could be using that to substitute for or distract from more substantive talks that would force big Chinese concessions on the way their economy is structured.

While there are no signs of policy breakthroughs on structural issues like American access to the Chinese market, there have been flashy business deals. On Thursday the US and China announced $250 billion in business agreements between the two countries in the energy, technology, and aviation sectors. The numbers are still tentative, but among other things, Boeing is selling around $40 billon worth of airliners to China.

Those deals may seem on the surface like coups for Trump, but experts say they’re relatively minor moves unlikely to dramatically impact the serious trade imbalance between the two countries.

Trump used to blame China for America’s trade problems. Now he blames America.

@Diasporan Royalty @SmallWars @Ms.CuriousCat

:myman:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
China is using symbolic gestures to soften up Trump during negotiations

China has put a great deal of effort into making Trump feel special during his visit, and it seems to be working.

Xi has honored Trump with what Chinese officials described as a “state visit-plus” that included an unusually elaborate greeting for Trump as he stepped off Air Force One, with soldiers standing at attention, children waving Chinese and American flags and chanting, “Welcome,” a delegation of Chinese and American officials, and a military band. Xi also invited Trump and his wife to dinner inside the famed Forbidden City in Beijing — an honor that a US president hasn’t been granted since the founding of modern China.

Ming Wan, a China expert at George Mason University, told CNN that Xi has sought to treat Trump “almost like an emperor."

Analysts say that’s no accident: Xi is trying to use displays of respect to soften up Trump as they go to the negotiating table over thorny issues like how to rein in North Korea.

“The Chinese believe that playing to Trump’s ego effectively will create breathing room on issues where they would otherwise expect to come under pressure,” Andrew Small, a China expert at the German Marshall Fund of the United States, told me.

The Chinese also appear attuned to Trump’s penchant for trumpeting modest symbolic victories, and could be using that to substitute for or distract from more substantive talks that would force big Chinese concessions on the way their economy is structured.

While there are no signs of policy breakthroughs on structural issues like American access to the Chinese market, there have been flashy business deals. On Thursday the US and China announced $250 billion in business agreements between the two countries in the energy, technology, and aviation sectors. The numbers are still tentative, but among other things, Boeing is selling around $40 billon worth of airliners to China.

Those deals may seem on the surface like coups for Trump, but experts say they’re relatively minor moves unlikely to dramatically impact the serious trade imbalance between the two countries.

Trump used to blame China for America’s trade problems. Now he blames America.

@Diasporan Royalty @SmallWars @Ms.CuriousCat

:myman:

Anyone saying Asians from Asia are helping White Supremacy especially the Chinese govt are retards.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Anyone saying Asians from Asia are helping White Supremacy especially the Chinese govt are retards.
You have never been to Asia so you wouldn’t know what the fukk you are talking about.

You should at least try to learn the language and try to read a few forums. It would surprise you how many Asian people actually think they are white, and being white obviously a part of white supremacy.

You are talking without knowing how Asians in some parts of Asia actually view themselves. Their views are not the same of westernized Asian or Asians born here

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You have never been to Asia so you wouldn’t know what the fukk you are talking about.

You should at least try to learn the language and try to read a few forums. It would surprise you how many Asian people actually think they are white, and being white obviously a part of white supremacy.

You are talking without knowing how Asians in some parts of Asia actually view themselves. Their views are not the same of westernized Asian or Asians born here

Xi Jinping lays out blueprint to make China a global superpower by 2050

Yeah, they're really helping White Supremacy...

Gains

Superstar
Daps
561745BA-3401-411E-8097-AB703966809C_w1023_r1_s.jpg

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

Yeah, they're really helping White Supremacy...
So what.

What does that have to do with combating white supremecy or not believing they are white and a part of white supremecy?

They have been laying out blue prints from 15-20 years now. There was a article just like this during the olympics time. What does that have to do with what I said?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So what.

What does that have to do with combating white supremecy or not believing they are white and a part of white supremecy?

They have been laying out blue prints from 15-20 years now. There was a article just like this during the olympics time. What does that have to do with what I said?

:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

I'll let have your thread back.