CONFIRMED- Terrorist Attack in New York City 8 DEAD/15 INJURED

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Do you know how dumb you sound, saying that to draw attention away from himself a day after your so-called "worst day in his short presidency," Donald Trump commited an act of false flag terror that resulted in the death of 8 people in his own home city? Really dumb.

If you're really so sure of your half-baked conspiratorial claims, why don't we make a week-long ban bet on it between us?

Oh that's right, you won't, because you just like to say outlandish shyt on the internet in order to make yourself sleep more soundly at night in a world where the most wealthy planet on the face of the Earth can't manage to maintain a mental health infrastructure capable of dealing with the multitude of disturbed people its alienating, capitalist civilization imposes.

Pretend like the CIA and US government are above this kind of terror brehs. There were jfk files just released showing a plot by the CIA to blow up locations in Miami to frame Castro for Kennedy's death.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Pretend like the CIA and US government are above this kind of terror brehs.
Just because you phrase your argument in the form of a common meme on this website doesn't mean you're right.

I'm well aware of our past history with such things. Such as our introduction to the Vietnam War, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was a complete fabrication. So don't say shyt that's blatantly untrue in order to act superior to others and deflect.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Just because you phrase your argument in the form of a common meme on this website doesn't mean you're right.

I'm well aware of our past history with such things. Such as our introduction to the Vietnam War, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was a complete fabrication. So don't say shyt that's blatantly untrue in order to act superior to others and deflect.

First of all your full of shyt I just wanna get that out the way. Second of all you sound hurt so lets take off that MAGA hat and let me kick something to you. I don't put nothing past these cacs whether it was propaganda or not I don't give a fukk. I ain't gone get all riled up over this shyt. So if you like you can strap up your boots and go fight Trump's war that's coming soon.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
First of all your full of shyt I just wanna get that out the way. Second of all you sound hurt so lets take off that MAGA hat and let me kick something to you. I don't put nothing past these cacs whether it was propaganda or not I don't give a fukk. I ain't gone get all riled up over this shyt. So if you like you can strap up your boots and go fight Trump's war that's coming soon.
You're a fukking moron. Stop making false assumptions. Which is all you do.

You said I'm incapable of thinking the US gov't commits acts of terror, I cited the Vietnam War to disprove you.

Now, you've gone completely off the deep end and out of nowhere are suggesting that I'm a trump supporter. Just to demonize me, because that's all you have left now that I've destroyed your other argument. All this, because I don't buy into your bullshyt conspiracy theories that a person would murder 8 people to draw attention away from himself.

Nothing you say is based in facts, and the idea that I would own a MAGA hat couldn't be further from the truth. So why don't you just fukk off and get a grip on reality, stupid.
:camby:

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
As a New Yorker who wasn’t that far away from there today, I don’t have it in me to give a fukk about this. It’s inconvenient more than anything. Obviously RIP to the victims but I’m not horrified by this shyt. No amount of security and swat teams are gonna make me feel safe.

Now we’ll have to sing God Bless America in between time outs at basketball games and shyt smh

Don't forget the soon come "#NYCStrong" hashtag and commercials before the games.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Do you know how dumb you sound, saying that to draw attention away from himself a day after your so-called "worst day in his short presidency," Donald Trump commited an act of false flag terror that resulted in the death of 8 people in his own home city? Really dumb.

My so-called? Look what we have here... GOPBear