CONFIRMED- Terrorist Attack in New York City 8 DEAD/15 INJURED

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My letter to everyone pretending to be so hurt by this:

RIP to the dead but seriously....Fake outrage much.
90% of people simply just dont give a shyt. Why not be honest.
Stop pretending....cant wait for people to change their facebook profile pic or trend a silly hashtag.
Puppets. The lot of them.
Flint water is still trash and is still going to be trash.......i have seen plans for fixing it in fukking 2020
Someone in vegas murdered doxens of people and nothing has been done about it......i have seen a draft a pointless bump stock bill though
No one went to jail over the financial crisis of 08
No one went to jail over the iraq war fiasco that birthed ISIS
The sitting US president is incompetent
Afghanistan is a perpetual failure
Libya is a travesty
US troops are doing things in the dark all over the world without anyone even knowing....unless someone gets got and they have to leave his body behind for Nigerian soldiers to find
How is DAPL looking......myanmar......yemen......CAR......what did the panama papers lead to......nothing.....what the hell does congress even do except get rich, they certainly dont pass meaningful laws

But no. Lets all take time out for this BS because the TV says we should.

Please.

Im off to get a shawarma. Miss me with this crap. You guys can have fun with it. I honestly dont have anything more to say aside from RIP to the dead because i don't believe or care about what the official story is or why this really happened. why should i when the officials and reporters giving us the official story are known liars that have been caught lying countless number of times. We never get the truth, just someone's version of it.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Way too convenient. Anytime Trump is on the ropes, something happens to divert from the real issue. Someone's out there trying to protect him.

Shyt is disgusting and spooky at same time, knowing that there are people out there ready to perform any one mission of any order, costing the lives of innocent people to deceive us or justify the actions of corrupt rulers.

Nobody is safe :huhldup:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
So Trump mad as fukk and flying off the handle about this but "we don't know all the facts" when that maniac shot over 500 people? WTF?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just watching CBS overnight just now and I found it funny how they mentioned that it's a familiar terror tactic that all to well known, then they gave out all these examples overseas of vehicles ramming into crowds.....but no mention of that car that ran into them people over here

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I don't give a fukk about this.:hubie:

I caught a glimpse of CNN on my lunch break (can't turn the tv off so I had to listen), they were reporting how ol'boy wants a ISIS flag in his hospital room cause he is reppin his people. How the fukk is that not considered some crazy person shyt?

How come none of these terrorist guys are ever considered mentally ill?

The most surprising part about all this is dude was captured alive. That really got me going :patrice:
I would think NYPD would take him to some secluded spot and step on his stomach and let him bleed out.

He is still white though. :umad:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Pretend like the CIA and US government are above this kind of terror brehs. There were jfk files just released showing a plot by the CIA to blow up locations in Miami to frame Castro for Kennedy's death.
Exactly i really dont understand how supposed Black People could really believe this demonic country which was founded on thievery and genocide and has killed Millions of Brown and black People around the world as well as their system fukking us up here in the states would be above staging terror events to get laws passed to demonize more Brown and Black people and creating more laws restricting more of our rights, yall going to see just wait watch what laws are passed after this and youll start to see the big picture and how all the worlds truly a stage for the Uber rich and connected, we are just the unwitting audience to their game.