Congress voted against funding a cure for cancer just to block a win for Biden

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
"Funding a cure for cancer" :beli: Was this before or after the bill to stop world hunger?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Look at this shameless fukka. Look at this bomba rasa p*ssy hole clot bomba rass wet bread
wtf wrong with you ?

How you trynna downplay Republicans voting against cancer funds to Democrats playing good cop ?

Downplay what? Voting against a cure is definitely pathetic, but it’s also (at least should be)expected. You think the pharmaceutical industry is there (in general) to help the population by finding cures?

And you know what’s really shameless? Politicians in 1913 giving the control of the country’s money supply to private entities that can’t be checked or audited. You do know all politicians work for THEM and their interests right? You do know that they both go about accomplishing the goals of those that pay them just in different ways right? This is why they call you goyim (cattle). Because you just go in the direction they herd you to go in. Then turn around and beat your chest on those that think differently than you like you’re enlightened.
:unimpressed:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@Bunchy Carter you bytch ass negga

You such a bytch you leaving racist comments in my rep and you don’t wanna post it.

I’d piss in your mouth after I style on you bytch ass c00n :pacspit: