She Found a Cure For Cancer, but Needs FUNDING

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dr Sebi 2.0
Dr sebi wasn't even a real doctorate or MD. He just woke up one day and called himself a doctor:dead:

Not the same thing. I wish this lady the best in her efforts. I think she needs to enter silicon valley, biotech , and pharma instead of begging for funds from those stingy nfs and NIH grants.

My alma mater basically ignored the federal grants in favor of industry. For example, in my grad program ; my department was coding a bunch of mechanical nerve interfaces along with the biomed Eng dept and the mechEng dept. I recall my principle sponsor having to do a crazy dance to get the govt R01 grants despite how life changing his research was. Took him an entire year to build a funding plan just to get it tossed.

Comparitively, he had an immediate offer from both Google and Facebook for the same tech within a month. These tech firms could see the importance of the research and weren't stingy. Both these companies aren't even in healthcare specifically and they could clearly see the profits in our research.

A cure for cancer isn't going to fill pockets. They need lifetime treatments and vaccines to make money. That said if she's not looking to turn the cure into some sort of expensive life long treatment plan she probably won't get help.
Nah, I disagree.

Pharma will back it because of the existing patent system. Only a handful of companies have patented the cancer gene treatments, chemical cocktails, and surgical techniques. Vast majority of biotech and pharma aren't eating on anything except 30 year old , unprofitable generics.

The other niche or new players in biotech are locked out of this lucrative market, and would easily fund this woman so that they can undercut Pfizer, Bayer, and Astrazenica. This is the kinda tech that would create a brand new medical giant. Lotta of silicon valley billionaires would fund this thing.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Pharma will back it because of the existing patent system. Only a handful of companies have patented the cancer gene treatments, chemical cocktails, and surgical techniques. Vast majority of biotech and pharma aren't eating on anything except 30 year old , unprofitable generics.

The other niche or new players in biotech are locked out of this lucrative market, and would easily fund this woman so that they can undercut Pfizer, Bayer, and Astrazenica. This is the kinda tech that would create a brand new medical giant. Lotta of silicon valley billionaires would fund this thing.
Thanks for informing me.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cancer rather disease means billions for various industries. If she cured cancer she’s effectively putting a lot of people out of work. It’s a wicked and corrupt system of doing things. But best believe those who can pay for it will get it.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A cure for cancer isn't going to fill pockets. They need lifetime treatments and vaccines to make money. That said if she's not looking to turn the cure into some sort of expensive life long treatment plan she probably won't get help.
The problem with conspiracies is that you're counting on ëveryone knowing" yet no one exposing shyt.

I mean if Big Phar

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you know the formula to cure cancer, just release that shyt. Dont be selfish. Just release the formula, drop the instructions and help people. Makes no sense parading around and hoping big pharma or these corporations fund you because thats not happening. Youre only waving a bulleye on your back saying shoot me by doing a media tour. Clout chasing a cure for cancer isnt it.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
The problem with conspiracies is that you're counting on ëveryone knowing" yet no one exposing shyt.

I mean if Big Phar
Who’s gonna expose? The people benefiting from it? You might say their competitors but the big secret of modern capitalism is all these companies actually own each other.

Then there’s individuals who know and can’t be blackmailed who do expose things but are shat on and discredited by the people who benefit from it. Conspiracy 101.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
will-smith-angry.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your telling me that this woman cant acrue investors and has to crowdsource cancer cure funding?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Cancer rather disease is mean billions for various industries. If she cured cancer she’s effectively putting a lot of people out of work. It’s a wicked and corrupt system of doing things. But best believe those who can pay for it will get it.
I see your conspiracy and raise you another

It’s actually beneficial to cure cancer so they can keep their the working class healthier for longer.

The three big burdens of corporate profits are illness, injury, and maternity.

Carol in HR got diagnosed with breast cancer on Tuesday, she’ll be back on Monday.