She Found a Cure For Cancer, but Needs FUNDING

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Imagine being dumb enough to actually believe this :mjlol:
Most people don't understand how cancer actually works so I'm not shocked that they think it's a disease like a cold which can be cured with pills(the pills don't even cure your cold they relieve your symptoms while your body's immune system fights the virus)
Cancer is essentially your body producing cells that just continue to grow until it destroys parts of your body until it eventually kills you. The call is coming from inside the house. Trying to approach cancer treatment the same way you approach treating a virus that infiltrates your body is silly.

There technically is already a well tested way to treat cancer. It's called personalized oncogenomics

If this wasn't just a grift, she would have gone back to school to study oncology, genetics, and bioengineering and would be part of a multidisciplinary team pushing this method of treating cancer.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Trust, if anyone has the cure to cancer they’re already part of a highly funded initiative. And in the off chance they’re not, if it’s true, billionaires like Steve Jobs widow etc will make sure they’re flush with cash. Sorry, you’re not some lone lab scientist with the cure to cancer, that’s not how cancer research works.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::russ:Y’all are not serious people

tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Notice how you didn’t name any industries or professions . Just some vague system? That’s textbook conspiracy nonsense.

Some people lose money, some people gain money. It ain’t static. Companies react and lobby. The cotton gin didn’t kill agriculture. Vaccines haven’t made companies less money.

Insurance and healthcare would save billions
I said industries. Don’t act like I’m writing posts for you to grade them don’t act dumb you and I and everyone else knows the industries around health care. If you don’t then Google them or ask Chat GPT. I’m tired of you Coli nikkas acting smart. Don’t correct me when I’m not wrong but I didn’t give you enough information 🙄 or say it the way you wanted it said. Just debate the issues like you’re supposed to. Start curing all diseases and what happens to the economy? It panics as it tries to replace lost jobs.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I said industries. Don’t act like I’m writing posts for you to grade them don’t act dumb you and I and everyone else knows the industries around health care. If you don’t then Google them or ask Chat GPT. I’m tired of you Coli nikkas acting smart. Don’t correct me when I’m not wrong but I didn’t give you enough information 🙄 or say it the way you wanted it said. Just debate the issues like you’re supposed to. Start curing all diseases and what happens to the economy? It panics as it tries to replace lost jobs.
Curing all diseases? You are just making up sh-t this thread isn’t about. People still get injured idiot. Bacteria is already becomes drug resistant.

We are talking about one type of illness. Curing cancer won’t put a MRI tech out of business.

Your goofy behind just made my point about how dumb your post was. Businesses just change their pricing. Cars, medical , guns, fast food have gotten more expensive even though the tech to make them has gotten better.

You are acting like it’s the 1800s when a coal baron made all his money from one thing. These private equity/ mega corporations own everything. The same company owns Sara Lee foods and Fruit of the loom underwear.

People live longer.. they’ll just buy up assisted living facilities and charge more.

Last edited: