Conor McGregor KNOCKED OUT!!! gif included.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
mma is so goddamn wack. no technique, just two fakkit whiteboys swinging haymakers, hoping to connect on something.
He couldnt move because Dustin had already kicked one of his legs numb all first and second round, the gif isn't gonna explain that part of it, but technique was there

He could barely move around at this point

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Gotta get the smiley Gawds to work their magic in this threads with the K.O. pic.

@3Rivers
6RMpaaY.png

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
This is why I hate when Conor fights sometimes, reading casuals who don't actually watch combat sports chime in with stupid opinions is probably the most annoying thing in the world for me.

This whole thread is filled with dummies that don't watch combat sports talking out of their asses.
so what is you sayin with this post?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Connor was a boxer would he be 40-0?:mjgrin: How many of them MMA fighters would've made it as top boxers?:mjgrin:

Hell no he wouldn’t. He’s obviously not a great boxer, but he’s a pretty good kick-boxer which is what he primarily uses in MMA. If he was BOOKED like a boxer he would most likely get to 40-0. UFC fighters at his level don’t get keep busy/warm up fights between competing with elite contenders.

Can’t believe you made me defend Conor McGregor :scust: :scusthov:.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I habe no sympathy for McGregor and think MMA is a whack sport for racist cacs, but did he get knocked out or did he trip over his own foot and hurt himself? I don't see a punch that connected before he went down.
Porier destroyed his leg before this, after that Conor could not move at all and was pretty much cement feet and done.

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
the McGregor Mayweather fight was literally just a pantomime for them to make money......Mayweather could've washed him in the first round....

I always laugh when i think about someone on here calling him CackerMcCracker.....or something to that effect....

why make all that money and end up lying there like a fuggin new born baby........walking round on crutches like an obese 80 year old....

go sit on a boat in the sun....