Essential Console Wars 2020 - New Decade | Old Stans - PS5/Xbox Series X Edition

Who Will Win This Gen?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Shut the fukk up and talk about xbox failures with their cheap ass hardware:russ:... Putting this fakkit on ignore From now on:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: PS5

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I love it :blessed:

A breh gives a warning and the masses laugh. I'm fine with that. Just keep that same energy in 90 days.

works both ways....but then again you assuming there will be plenty of Xbox Series whatever available since no one copping :mjgrin:

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There is a lot of rambling in the OP. You say all this but fail to mention that the Xbox 360 had the red ring of death.:francis:
Well there's a simple explanation for that, actually 2 of them.

1.) The Xbox could have a 100% failure rate and that would still have absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

2.) The red ring of death was a minor inconvenience, why? Because unlike Sony EVER, Microsoft took accountability and did this...
How Microsoft spent $1 billion on a simple mistake with its best game console
But they didn't care what reason you sent it in for, they would fix or send you a replacement system and did this for the first 4yrs of Xbox 360's life.

So in reality we had the best coverage ever, meanwhile Sony was charging nikkaz $175 just to fix the ps3. I didn't have to Google that, I remember the thread on it back then
works both ways....but then again you assuming there will be plenty of Xbox Series whatever available since no one copping :mjgrin:
I don't even know what you're talking about, I'm assuming available or not there WON'T be heating issues. Remember what I'm telling you, you might not get first dibs when your Foreman grill 2020 uses real fire :damn: