(Contest Closed! Candidates Under Review) @Giselle and @CinnaSlim still accepting entries

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
So all yall gonna rock one avi of the same dude for a month?
No, each lady picks their personal fave. Some might have the same person.

It's possible for a dude to come in and smash the competition and win with all the ladies. :manny:

So far we got two different winners.

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
No, each lady picks their personal fave. Some might have the same person.

It's possible for a dude to come in and smash the competition and win with all the ladies. :manny:

So far we got two different winners.
chill wit the gay innuendos. i been noticed u make dose a lot

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
:skip: I already posted a pic.

i asked you to post a very specific pic....just to verify that you arent catfishing...you post some weirdo pic tht you coulda ripped from anywhere...the pic i asked you to post doesnt even have to show your face...just to veryify its a female behind this account...but clearly you fraudin :umad:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
i asked you to post a very specific pic....just to verify that you arent catfishing...you post some weirdo pic tht you coulda ripped from anywhere...the pic i asked you to post doesnt even have to show your face...just to veryify its a female behind this account...but clearly you fraudin :umad:
The full image would've shown up on google image search. I'm the only person that has the original picture.

Why can't you accept thats me? :to: Can't even be myself on coli

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
The full image would've shown up on google image search. I'm the only person that has the original picture.

Why can't you accept thats me? :to: Can't even be myself on coli

Lmao...bcuz ur just like the fakkit pedo weirdos on kik that use fake chic pics to get nikkas to send dikk pics :ufdup:

Notice how you are giving every excuse instead of just taking the literal 30 SECONDS itd take to post a pic of you, making a peace sign with your third and ring finger :ufdup:

Why do I ask you to do this? Bcuz I know you cant find a pic someone else doing that :ooh:

So fukk you fakkit:camby:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Lmao...bcuz ur just like the fakkit pedo weirdos on kik that use fake chic pics to get nikkas to send dikk pics :ufdup:

Notice how you are giving every excuse instead of just taking the literal 30 SECONDS itd take to post a pic of you, making a peace sign with your third and ring finger :ufdup:

Why do I ask you to do this? Bcuz I know you cant find a pic someone else doing that :ooh:

So fukk you fakkit:camby:
Harsh.