(Contest Closed! Candidates Under Review) @Giselle and @CinnaSlim still accepting entries

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao...bcuz ur just like the fakkit pedo weirdos on kik that use fake chic pics to get nikkas to send dikk pics :ufdup:

Notice how you are giving every excuse instead of just taking the literal 30 SECONDS itd take to post a pic of you, making a peace sign with your third and ring finger :ufdup:

Why do I ask you to do this? Bcuz I know you cant find a pic someone else doing that :ooh:

So fukk you fakkit:camby:

Bro, there's no point to this argument. You will never get a picture from her/him. If there was a thread like this but for women sending their private pictures to volunteer members they'll never send their pictures out like that. It's cat in the hat if you ask me. Brehs will never learn so let them suffer the consequences.

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
Bro, there's no point to this argument. You will never get a picture from her/him. If there was a thread like this but for women sending their private pictures to volunteer members they'll never send their picture out like that. It's cat in the hat if you ask me. Brehs will never learn so let them eat.

U rite...nikkas is so dumb its frustrating :francis:

fakkit pedo weirdos have no place on thecoli tho it still fukk him/it and his soliciting fakkitself :pacspit:@Canadadry

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Bro, there's no point to this argument. You will never get a picture from her/him. If there was a thread like this but for women sending their private pictures to volunteer members they'll never send their pictures out like that. It's cat in the hat if you ask me. Brehs will never learn so let them suffer the consequences.
The contest has gone smooth so far.

:whew: I almost told on the winner glad I read the rules.
Aw Rea, Did you want to join?

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
The contest has gone smooth so far.

Aw Rea, Did you want to join?

No there is something morally wrong with a fakkit misrepresenting himself as female in order to solicit pics from naive losers on a forum. I find it morally deplorable. You are a fukking piece of shyt

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
No there is something morally wrong with a fakkit misrepresenting himself as female in order to solicit pics from naive losers on a forum. I find it morally deplorable. You are a fukking piece of shyt
You're just trying to bully me into posting a pic. I will not do it.

You're so sure about everyone else's pictures except mine. :sas1:

Let it go.

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
You're just trying to bully me into posting a pic. I will not do it.

You're so sure about everyone else's pictures except mine. :sas1:

Let it go.

im not bullying you into doing shyt fakkit....i dont care if you do shyt...youve already proven yourself to a batty boy masquerading as a chick fakkit

I didnt say anything about anybody else u fukking pedophile dont put words in my mouth fakkit

as long as this fukking thread exist im gonna call you out for the fakkit pedo u are.....fukk you

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
im not bullying you into doing shyt fakkit....i dont care if you do shyt...youve already proven yourself to a batty boy masquerading as a chick fakkit

I didnt say anything about anybody else u fukking pedophile dont put words in my mouth fakkit

as long as this fukking thread exist im gonna call you out for the fakkit pedo u are.....fukk you
To bad I won't be able to see it :whew:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
if @Milk N Cookies puts u in her avy hold dis L :wow:
o-CISSY-HOUSTON-WHITNEY-HOUSTON-GAY-facebook.jpg

Take yo ass on lil nikka...