Continuity, Competitive and Clutch Decision Time - The Chicago Bulls 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
is he a free agent already?

has he hinted that he wants to leave?
Their owner is already putting shyt out in the media that they want him to sign an extension this summer I believe. I've been calling out that Mitchell is a name to look for with LaVine. It's one way to get another name back for Mitchell if CLE moves on

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pelicans would be another team I would look to deal with too depending on what happens during this postseason

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Their owner is already putting shyt out in the media that they want him to sign an extension this summer I believe. I've been calling out that Mitchell is a name to look for with LaVine. It's one way to get another name back for Mitchell if CLE moves on

sign me up, if we can miraculously make this happen.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just lost Fleming from the coaching staff, he's one of the better assistants in the NBA low-key

:francis:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Billy Donovan’s staff to be revaluated:francis:

Billy Donovan’s name should be mentioned in the same sentence wit the same sentiment :stopitslime::scust::snoop::pacspit:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting. Just last year he got some votes for best assistant coach in that league survey that was published... hmm

:jbhmm:

billy d probs feelin the heat - knows a bad start to next season and fleming would be takin that spot

wouldnt be suprised if bulls let donovan do the evaluatin and said hey fleming :ufdup:
:camby: