Conway accepts Jim Jones challenge

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Well I know canibus can out spit 99% of rappers but if solja got more hits, guess who’s winning in a versus style event

But if we doing some smack type shyt, well then….

And that’s what I mean. Conway seemed to say he’s the best rapper out. Jim, if you look in the comments, immediately started naming hits from 90s and on. They both have a very different idea of what they are battling about.

But as a rapper, yes I’d side with Conway.
Sorry for the late reply. My thing is a versus doesn’t mean much. It’s dope for the culture to celebrate hip hop legends but singles aren’t a determining factor of who’s better in anyway.
Conway dropped one album from king to a god and that shyt is infinity times better then anything Jim Jones could ever make. Once god don’t make mistakes drops it is going to be like towers crushing. Jim Jones is a average rapper and an average artist at best. I remember that prodigy rant he couldn’t be more truthful bout Jim Jones as a rapper. And ain’t shyt changed... but I agree with ur stance on what a versus is it’s all about club bangers/hits it gives those that are average shine. But wen u got something like snoop vs Dmx or 50 vs jay these are legends with an arsenal of those type of tracks. Shyts dope for the culture wen it’s legends but doesn’t overall say who’s better and I think most would agree on that at least. and I don’t think anybody looks at it like that anyway. The reason why shytty rappers can prosper in a versus is because they might have records that casual fans would know or ppl that don’t know or don’t care about rap would still know. I can’t judge rappers based on club hits wen they can’t make albums worth anything or don’t have solid discographies and suck at rapping. I don’t even listen to that at all.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Sorry for the late reply. My thing is a versus doesn’t mean much. It’s dope for the culture to celebrate hip hop legends but singles aren’t a determining factor of who’s better in anyway.
Conway dropped one album from king to a god and that shyt is infinity times better then anything Jim Jones could ever make. Once god don’t make mistakes drops it is going to be like towers crushing. Jim Jones is a average rapper and an average artist at best. I remember that prodigy rant he couldn’t be more truthful bout Jim Jones as a rapper. And ain’t shyt changed... but I agree with ur stance on what a versus is it’s all about club bangers/hits it gives those that are average shine. But wen u got something like snoop vs Dmx or 50 vs jay these are legends with an arsenal of those type of tracks. Shyts dope for the culture wen it’s legends but doesn’t overall say who’s better and I think most would agree on that at least. and I don’t think anybody looks at it like that anyway. The reason why shytty rappers can prosper in a versus is because they might have records that casual fans would know or ppl that don’t know or don’t care about rap would still know. I can’t judge rappers based on club hits wen they can’t make albums worth anything or don’t have solid discographies and suck at rapping. I don’t even listen to that at all.
This is a great great post, but I just wanted to add that I think Jim is potentially a little better at the moment than you might think. I don't disagree with any major points, and maybe you have checked out El Capo or Fraud Department.

But I think Jim is really good at finding ways to make pretty dope music that's better than his skills. For an average rapper, he's making some pretty good stuff.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
This is a great great post, but I just wanted to add that I think Jim is potentially a little better at the moment than you might think. I don't disagree with any major points, and maybe you have checked out El Capo or Fraud Department.

But I think Jim is really good at finding ways to make pretty dope music that's better than his skills. For an average rapper, he's making some pretty good stuff.
Idk man I respect ur opinion but, I just ain’t feeling none of the new Jim Jones shyt I’ve heard. He sounds the same as he did before and musically not hearing anything great. Point is, I don’t like em as a rapper and never thought he made good music besides a couple songs. Jim Jones voice is the only thing ll say isn’t bad but, the artistry is off.

Conway would obliterate & embarrass this guy in every way possible.:francis:

Hhhhhaaaaaaah:russ:(Conway laugh) :mjlol:

The only thing that Jim Jones has that Conway doesn’t is big singles (we fly high).

I feel like he shouldn’t even be talking for being so average.....

Last edited: