Albums Conway - G.O.A.T. (Grimiest Of All Time)(Discussion Thread)

Daps
Best part of the album is the cover and the Benny verses. As you all said, the two of them talked about this as though it was a classic for years. They wasted all of the best tracks on other projects. The album was only 10 songs long and included Rodney Little & Bullet Klub, both tracks that had been out for a significant amount of time prior. Album had no structure or feel to it. Didn't help that it took me 6 months to get my CD either. Don't think he's recovered from this since.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Bumping thread to let everyone interested know that this now seems to finally be on streaming platforms, minus one song (Bishop Shot Steel)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Nah I missed it. Was the Blakk Tape ever pressed?
It was pressed once but I didn’t get a copy. He’s having most of his stuff repressed, so I imagine Blakk Tape will get one soon. I wouldn’t even be surprised if he repressed Reject 2.

I liked that Blakk Tape more then GOAT, I think. I’d have to listen to each again. I reminder being pretty damn let down when GOAT dropped on SoundCloud, especially after all the hype.

But it’s kind of an important record in his catalogue, and I think it’s aged decently, so I did snag a copy today.

Daps
It was pressed once but I didn’t get a copy. He’s having most of his stuff repressed, so I imagine Blakk Tape will get one soon. I wouldn’t even be surprised if he repressed Reject 2.

I liked that Blakk Tape more then GOAT, I think. I’d have to listen to each again. I reminder being pretty damn let down when GOAT dropped on SoundCloud, especially after all the hype.

But it’s kind of an important record in his catalogue, and I think it’s aged decently, so I did snag a copy today.
GOATs one of the most disappointing albums in recent memory given the time and its hype. Is he repessing it?