Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Another birthday, another journey into impending Laker doom
oPabSLI.png

I’m keeping the same tone as the off-season thread. No grandeur until these jerks prove themselves. Guess all we have to look forward to is Bron passing Kareem. Ion even know half this roster and the rest of em prolly scammin for a check
er2in5j.png

We got das dumbass shruder when I thought we got rid of him, we got some spurs trash from Pop, rat bev using that Lakers stimulus to go nuts, only good thing about the off-season is we ain’t let ourselves get further fleeced. :francis:

Last edited:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another birthday, another journey into impending Laker doom
oPabSLI.png

I’m keeping the same tone as the off-season thread. No grandeur until these jerks prove themselves. Guess all we have to look forward to is Bron passing Kareem. Ion even know half this roster and the rest of em prolly scammin for a check
er2in5j.png

We got das dumbass shruder when I thought we got rid of him, we got some spurs trash from Pop, rat bev using that Lakers stimulus to go nuts, only good thing about the off-season is we ain’t let ourselves get further fleeced. :francis:
Facts, there will be big cap space next season plus they can decide what to do with AD. He can't have another bad season. No point in doing any trades if the asking price is gonna be horrible.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Championship aspirations?

I like the Kings a lot but let's slow our roll here. Keegan Murray, Fox and Sabonis are a nice core. Should reach 8th seed or play in.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Facts, there will be big cap space next season plus they can decide what to do with AD. He can't have another bad season. No point in doing any trades if the asking price is gonna be horrible.

Right, maybe we can do an ultra quick retool next offseason but it’s wishful thinking frfr

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Russ would just play off the ball and take his corner three and try to defend somebody..

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i think we're gon be better than people even our fans think..

penlinka hoping for a home run with those picks... Does dame ask out? do nets get tired of kirie? does Shay get tired of losing?.. who else would be that home run?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think we're gon be better than people even our fans think..

penlinka hoping for a home run with those picks... Does dame ask out? do nets get tired of kirie? does Shay get tired of losing?.. who else would be that home run?
I do too but then again I thought last years team was a finals lock so I don’t even know anymore :sadcam:

The fact that we already suffered 2 injuries in Troy brown and Lonnie walker while Nunn having the worlds worst bone bruise is disgusting