Cop Savagely Stomps breh in the face for "resisting"

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Two different angles of the same moment, captured by IMPD body cameras during an arrest last month on Monument Circle have led to one officer facing felony charges.

According to court documents, Sgt. Eric Huxley, who has spent 14 years with IMPD and is assigned to the downtown district, has been charged with official misconduct of a public servant and battery resulting in moderate bodily injury. Both charges are felonies.

IMPD said Huxley was assisting another officer making an arrest on Monument Circle when the incident happened on Friday, Sept. 24. Upon learning of the investigation on Wed. Oct. 6, Chief Randal Taylor launched a special investigation into Huxley's use of force.

During the news conference, IMPD Lt. Shane Foley said the charges stem from the internal investigation. Huxley has since been suspended without pay, and Taylor has recommended Huxley's termination to the Civilian Police Merit Board.

"I promised this community and I promised our officers that I would be transparent and that's in good times and bad times," Taylor said in a news conference Tuesday morning. "And this is a bad time, but I think the community deserves it."

IMPD also advised the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's Office about the incident.

There were two other officers involved in the incident, Sgt. Christopher Kibbey and Officer Matthew Shores. Their body cameras showed the disturbing footage.

They responded to Monument Circle after a call of disorderly conduct. According to the probable cause affidavit, Kibbey heard Jermaine Vaughn being "loud and disorderly," and asked him to quiet down. When he didn't, Shores arrested him.

While Vaughn was in handcuffs, body cam video shows Shores forced him to the ground. While he was on his back with his hands in cuffs, Huxley kicked him in the face, immediately causing his mouth to bleed.

"Today's body-worn camera recording depicting the actions of an IMPD Sergeant will likely shock and anger you, like it did to me," Taylor said. "To the citizen involved in this incident, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. That interaction does not represent IMPD and the work our officers do each day to keep our community safe."

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/l...tion/531-d4cf1c0e-a64a-4e3a-86d3-463bc27eba59

Not a good cop in sight :hhh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
When fellow cops immedietly arrest their co-worker upon witnessing something like this, is when i'll know we've actually made progress.

This dude got charged following this, but still left the scene without being handcuffed. That to me throws out any bad apple vs good apple arguments. A good apple would've handled that right then and there. There is really just two types of cops, ones that do bad shyt, and ones the do nothing about the ones doing bad shyt.

should require a special investigation for some shyt done right in front of you and caught on camera.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
WTF man....
That horrible to watch from a to z, but that kick on the face was infuriating.
And look at that cop's face, the one that kicked him, he looks like a mama's boy that goes to sunday church every week.

Cops think they can do anything because other cops let them.

Remember when Camron was on ABC news talking about stop snitching?
Well when was the last time a cop 'snitched' on his partner?
That shyt only happens in movies man...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
When fellow cops immedietly arrest their co-worker upon witnessing something like this, is when i'll know we've actually made progress.

This dude got charged following this, but still left the scene without being handcuffed. That to me throws out any bad apple vs good apple arguments. A good apple would've handled that right then and there. There is really just two types of cops, ones that do bad shyt, and ones the do nothing about the ones doing bad shyt.

should require a special investigation for some shyt done right in front of you and caught on camera.
They don't want "good cops"

Good cops ask questions. Good cops challenge the system. Good cops rock the boat.

There was a Village Voice investigation of the NYPD many years ago that confirmed this. They want low intelligence drones that will follow orders and maintain the power structure.

It is like this with every other PD in the country...worse actually since there are open White Supremacists working in the Philadelphia PD