Corey Holcomb clowns Donnell Rawlings at "Laugh Factory", calls him MILD SAUCE and he defends himself (VIDEO)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Corey said the tmz headline is a lie. He said he was doing his set and said if you been in 3 or more movies you took dikk. That set donnell off and he interrupted his set. Kraig is right donnell was just waiting for a reason because of what Corey said about dave.
Corey has been in 8 movies :mjlol:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Y’all better off saying yall don’t like dude or his comedy, all this shyt about hating or whatever the fukk is some hoe shyt

And y’all got the nerve to complain about comedy being ruined because of pc but will turn around and try to pc a comedian cause he joking on a celebrity y’all like

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Donnell is the funniest comedian I've ever seen live

That nikka is hilarious as it gets

Donnell was actually funny. I saw him on stage a couple couple years ago.

Said this in 2019. Donnell has been funnier than Chappelle these past 5/6 years easily. :yeshrug:

Shouldn't be hard to post a funny clip from Donnell then,because I never seen ANY funny stand up from him...nikka always been trash on stage.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Y’all better off saying yall don’t like dude or his comedy, all this shyt about hating or whatever the fukk is some hoe shyt

And y’all got the nerve to complain about comedy being ruined because of pc but will turn around and try to pc a comedian cause he joking on a celebrity y’all like
It's not joking. Corey literally just goes at any comedian for no reason whatsoever, and then talks about people not wanting to work with him. The only reason Kraig is back on the show is because his own shyt fell off. Also you can like Corey and call out the hoe shyt he's done.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It's not joking. Corey literally just goes at any comedian for no reason whatsoever, and then talks about people not wanting to work with him. The only reason Kraig is back on the show is because his own shyt fell off. Also you can like Corey and call out the hoe shyt he's done.
It seems like jokes to me, he done called all types of mfs all types of shyt, this nikka is a comedian, I really can’t think of one person he hated on, he walked shyt back and actually told real about shyt which is something I think is commendable in a phony ass world we living in now

All this shyt don’t matter for real I just wish yall would just speak from the heart and stop being phony, yall be trying to justify y’all’s opinions about individuals trying to hide behind the word “hater” or some goofy shyt like that, just say yall don’t reall rock with a individual and leave it at that

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s funny people saying that Donnell popped off on Corey first.

I was saying Donnell looked big mad too :russ:

and unprepared to have to come with the jokes so he took the real approach

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to like Corey’s work.

But dude is just an a$$hole and relies to much on being mean and talking bad about folks for his material.

Dude is just walking miserable right now, makes his comedy unbearable to me.
I really think Corey is salty he not where he thinks he should be

So he lashes out

Katt
Corey
Eddie etc..

They are good to almost great

They say they happy where they are but then they see

Kevin
Dave
Cedric
Steve

And they can’t take it

It’s got to be something they doing that got them where they are

Corey getting older he got some money but not enough to pass down and it’s painfull

That’s what I’m getting

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So ashy larry lame ass popped off on corey unprovoked and yall fakkits in here quick as hell blaming corey like he was the aggressor :mjlol:
Corey has been saying everyone in Chappelle’s crew is LGBTQ for a while now. Donnell is Dave’s right hand man so he was well within his right to see what he was talking about :yeshrug:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Corey has been saying everyone in Chappelle’s crew is LGBTQ for a while now. Donnell is Dave’s right hand man so he was well within his right to see what he was talking about :yeshrug:
The tantrum during the set was what i was referring to. Comedians post up out front the comedy club and roast each other all day after shows he coulda stepped to corey then