Corey Holcomb clowns Donnell Rawlings at "Laugh Factory", calls him MILD SAUCE and he defends himself (VIDEO)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen Donnell a couple of times live, and he's right, he's laugh out loud funny. Had me in snitches both times I saw him.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is classic.

I mean if you watch this and feel this is classic and it makes you double over in laughter, who am I to tell you you wrong?

Maybe you never really seen funny niccaz or grew up somewhere where some basic shyt like this makes you laugh,but I'm actually from NYC and this nicca is not one of our greats.

He damn sure ain't on Corey level,but hey,I seen threads on here where people was saying ARIES SPEARS was funny,so it is what it is.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Goofy nikkas still rushing in here to dump on Corey without learning the full context. :mjlol:

Donnell was 100% wrong in this situation, and anyone who says other wise is letting their pre-conceived bias cloud their vision.
more than likely they are both wrong.

Donnell probably felt that line about being is films and sucking dikk was directed at him....
...and there is a good chance it was directed at Donnell

Tair

Superstar
Daps
more than likely they are both wrong.

Donnell probably felt that line about being is films and sucking dikk was directed at him....
...and there is a good chance it was directed at Donnell

How is Corey wrong for doing his job and some dumbass interrupting him?

It doesn't matter if Donnell thinks a joke is directed at him. That's between him and his weak sensibilities, and has nothing to do with Corey. He needs to seek therapy instead of getting up and disrupting another man's job acting like a hood rat.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I mean if you watch this and feel this is classic and it makes you double over in laughter, who am I to tell you you wrong?

Maybe you never really seen funny niccaz or grew up somewhere where some basic shyt like this makes you laugh,but I'm actually from NYC and this nicca is not one of our greats.

He damn sure ain't on Corey level,but hey,I seen threads on here where people was saying ARIES SPEARS was funny,so it is what it is.

You are allowed to like different comedians. I didn't say Corey wasn't funny. I've been to Corey show before and talked to him after. That doesn't mean Donnell isn't funny.

Aries Spears is funny too. Not everything is funny, but that goea for any comedian.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Donell has never made me laugh.
:ehh:

UKVu0t8.gif

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Corey is witty and can come up with jokes on the fly but his material has been the same for years.

The 5150 show even fell off….I just started back tuning in regularly and he done gone off the deep end with the gay jokes. I know that’s always been apart of his gimmick but he’s takin it overboard now.:scust:

Darlene still looks good but is starting to age mentally.

I’m not even gonna pretend that I’ve seen all of Donell’s on stage material but Donell has an urban legend reputation of killing headliners as an opening act…even Dave.

They should just host a comedy battle on stage for bragging rights…settle it like business men.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
How is Corey wrong for doing his job and some dumbass interrupting him?

It doesn't matter if Donnell thinks a joke is directed at him. That's between him and his weak sensibilities, and has nothing to do with Corey. He needs to seek therapy instead of getting up and disrupting another man's job acting like a hood rat.
they are comedians...
is getting interrupted during a set a bad thing?

yall acting like he was giving a book report in front of the class

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Donnell is way funnier than Corey on stage and in projects, and it’s not close. Corey is stuck on the chitlin circuit for a reason. His shtick of being ignorant and disrespectful is some early 2000s sh*t.

He can’t evolve because he’s bitter and angry and needs an outlet to express it.

Yeah and the amount of cursing he does. Come on bruh you supposed to be a wordsmith.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Corey has only been funny to me once, when he made fun of Jada Pinkett

I have seen Donnell several times and he always kills it

:yeshrug:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Darnell special is now on Netflix. Guess we will see if he's funny or not