Cormega promoting Nas on his IG

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Another 1 for the OP...

If the album wins a Grammy, Mega is probably on the way to become Head of PR & Marketing @ mass appeal :pachaha:

Negro shut the fukk up. The nikka is supporting his brother from his neighborhood that featured him on this GRAMMY AWARD WINNING PROJECT.

Im sick of you clowns always mad when brothers show each other love.

Kill yaself you miserable fakkit.

But please buy Kings Disease before you check out cac.

Some tracks are cool, but I'm definitely not buying it.:whoa:

I did buy mega's book though. First 2 albums are super dope, but in the recent years he also fell off musically.

This thread wasn't made for hating purposes.It's facts :ufdup:

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:patrice:
What's wrong with the dude?
Is he going to post like hat every single month from now on? :russ:

Not to mention like 20 other album-related posts since it dropped.:snoop:

Straight dikkriding.
I can't speak for anything previous to today, but it's appropriate to give Nas his flowers on this. Mega was on the album, and it's a big deal that it got nominated and is likely to win. Queensbridge has had so much drama and beef. It's refreshing to see love being shared instead of drama. Nas had a part about Mega on Illmatic. These brothers knew each other since before music. They're middle-aged and I'm sure they're happy to have shut down whatever friction was between them.

I'm all for it.

I do think it's odd that 9th Winder congratulated all the Grammy nominees except for Nas and the 2 producers nominated that Nas has big working histories with. That's more thread worthy than this imo.

Mega propping up Nas is cool to see.

EDIT: And oh yeah. @shopant If Nas wins the Grammy then Mega gets one too. If someone wins an album of the year category and you're a guest artist or a producer, then you also get a Grammy for it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He's clearly overdoing it in this case. What other rapper posts about the other dude's album every other day with specials pots each month on the exact day it dropped and tells about the test of time 3 months after the release date? :mjlol:

Yeah, album's success is obviously of benefit to mega. I could understand him pushing it with a post here and there, but doing it that much is straight corny, especially considering their history.

On top of that the album is not on the level that deserves monthly reminder about it's greatness. Never seen anybody doing that on social media ever.

I'm pretty sure many of his followers have noticed the same. I opened this thread to see what the people on here think and was pretty sure i was going to be blasted :yeshrug:
U come off like a miserable ass nikka. Lol