Cornette on Lucha Underground

Discussion in 'TSC' started by Vinny Lupton, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Vinny Lupton

Vinny Lupton Banned

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $134914.00

Stolen from another board. Cornette is an old out of touch coot but he still has a point, their overboard novela style makes RAW look like the golden age of All Japan

This fukking Lucha Underground horse shyt. That is the most heinous horse shyt that I’ve ever seen in my life. We joked off the air and I said “well I’ll probably like the match, but I wont like the concept of the show because it has writers.” I didnt like nothing. This is more embarrassing than anything I could have dreamed of. Its a TV show. Its a movie. Its not wrestling. Its not a sport. They make no pretence of even attempting to make this shyt believable. The production is incredible. It looks like Scorsese directed it. The cinematography is wonderful. It looks like a John Ford western, whatever the fukk. I cant say enough about the production. And its another nail in the coffin of wrestling to being taken seriously as a sport or anything that’s not completely predetermined. There’s nobody on the face of the planet that could watch this shyt and believe that there is any legitimacy to it whatsoever. It shouldn't be called pro wrestling at all. Its a movie and they’re wrestling in the movie. That’s all it fukking is. That backstage horse shyt that obviously takes multiple takes to shoot something like that. Nobodies believing these people. Its a scripted performance of a movie or a TV show. That’s all that shyt is.

And then, good God. I watched Prince Puma and Felix. I know Lucha is obviously acrobatic. But this was a choreographed fukking Chinese acrobat Olympic gymnastics tumbling routine. That’s all that fukking was. And the three-way ladder match is more garbage horse shyt hardcore wrestling where they’re beating each other up with furniture that doesn’t work with you and somebody is going to get killed. And just more of this ladder goofiness. And the recap of the year, where there’s Vampiro hitting people with light tubes and thumb tacks on the ground. And John Morrison, I like, he was a OVW guy. I like him as a person. I’m sorry to see him in that atmosphere instead of real wrestling.

The only way to save this god damn horse shyt is if they get everyone in that fukking Temple who is associated with Lucha Underground and all the tapes of everything they’ve ever shot and put it in the same place and then drop a nuclear fukking bomb on the whole god damn thing. That would be the best way to treat Lucha Underground if you are a wrestling fan who has any pride in pro wrestling as a performer, as a professional or as a fan, because its more writers happy horse shyt making wrestlers phony.

Yes, everyone over the age of 6 knows wrestling is fake. But alot of this indie shyt is too corny. Full-retard level flippy shyt, men fighting women, the dude on the hoverboard, this Mexican Vince McMahon they have on LU, etc.

Let's go

2. Kidd Dibiase

Kidd Dibiase Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $299500.00

Cornette we get it, you still want Smokey Mountain type

3. Pinyapplesuckas

Pinyapplesuckas He's A Good Man

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Willacoochee, Ga
    Coli Cash:
    $342400.00

Read the first line and had to stop :camby:

fukk a racist ass jim cornette and his bytch ass tennis racket :pacspit:

4. Here Comes the Pain

Here Comes the Pain Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

This dude stay hating :pachaha:

5. mrken12

mrken12 Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Maryland
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

His opinion stopped being relevant about 15 years ago. He needs to shut up and sit down somewhere.

6. TheGodling

TheGodling Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Rotterdam
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Be mad that there are different kinds of wrestling shows that present wrestling their own unique way, brehs. shyt's like comparing the Harlem Globetrotters to the NBA, it operates within the same sport but it's still a completely different thing.

7. GreenGrass

GreenGrass All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

[​IMG]

Theabbot, hazardous, woodrat and 27 others dapped this.
  8. Paper Boi

Paper Boi Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $344655.00

cornette would probably book the rock n roll express vs the headbangers in 2016

9. Xane Vic

Xane Vic The An†i-Coli Hall of Shame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    What You Will Never Be.
    Coli Cash:
    $505293.00

Ricky can STILL go and Mosh holds it down.

Cornette is right and I've said the same thing, just in different terms, but the show was cool because I had that understanding.

10. I-Hate-You

I-Hate-You Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $366800.00

:yawn:

11. Rayzah

Rayzah I'm Everywhere you ain't never there

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100067.00

I hope his opinion of wwe is just and passionate, wwe keeps trying to tell you its entertainment not sports and they suck at the entertainment aspect, while a company that does that part right gets shytted on for being entertainment...

He is the definition of old and out of touch

12. John Reena

John Reena Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Ya see how he liked just Johnny Mundo and shytted on Prince Puma.

:mjpls:

13. prophecypro

prophecypro Hollywood North

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    LDN
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Cornette can only book an angle out of 1982

:camby:

Kidd Dibiase dapped this.
  14. Berniewood Hogan

Berniewood Hogan IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    nWg
    Coli Cash:
    $12682.00

It's total fukking bullshyt that only a retard would believe. The Washington Generals NEVER win? EVER? What kind of fukking morons lose a hundred percent of their fukking games to a team that only does trick plays? fukking really? Trick plays for the entire fukking game? Red Klotz is a fukking idiot and knows nothing about basketball. Meadowlark Lemon can kiss my fukking ass.

15. Heelish

Heelish #TSC #spooky Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $409590.00

He's right about LU just like he was right about those that fat fukk Kevin Steen and that tall vanilla midget El Generico. Did they ever amount to anything?

:beli:

Art Barr, cmvegeta, Kid Kash and 6 others dapped this.