☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I understand the caution but 6 cases out of 7 million, lets not start hyperventilating just yet.
I got the Pfizer specifically because it was two shot mRNA. The adenovirus vector always seemed tricky and there’s no telling the Russian vaccine or other ones from China won’t have similar issues.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I understand the caution but 6 cases out of 7 million, lets not start hyperventilating just yet.
It looks like all of the cases were women 18-49. So when adjusted just for that population it probably becomes more concerning.

Since we have plenty of Pfizer and Moderna it makes sense to be cautious. It's bad news for Europe who are already dealing with AZ fukkery and Africa which was supposed to get 220 million doses of J&J starting in the fall :francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It looks like all of the cases were women 18-49. So when adjusted just for that population it probably becomes more concerning.

Since we have plenty of Pfizer and Moderna it makes sense to be cautious. It's bad news for Europe who are already dealing with AZ fukkery and Africa which was supposed to get 220 million doses of J&J starting in the fall :francis:

Yeah, which is why I'm following it closely since my wife got the J&J and falls into that group and has a irregular heartbeat.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
it is cause for concern, but ofc you'll be called an anti-vaxxer for not signin up for a human trial. Other countries lowered covid #s with social distancing, masks, and quarantines. why are we being pushed so hard to take a vaccine?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Got an appointment Friday to get a J&J vaccine :huhldup: about to see if I can reschedule my appointment to get another one

Already have a family history of heart disease, I don't need those problems.
It looks like a lot of scheduled J&J appointments are being filled with other vaccines, you might want to call and check, you might not have to reschedule.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
it is cause for concern, but ofc you'll be called an anti-vaxxer for not signin up for a human trial. Other countries lowered covid #s with social distancing, masks, and quarantines. why are we being pushed so hard to take a vaccine?
Muricans didn’t want to cooperate with those other methods, so vaccination is the only realistic way to end this.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because we failed miserably at all those things. :why: