• Shaky
  • Light illness
  • Otherwise normal stuff.

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that we’re in the middle of the 2nd biggest wave of the entire pandemic right now and society is just going about business as usual is absolutely insane. The handling of the pandemic has been a complete failure on every level.

I keep seeing videos of people wondering why everyone and their mom has been sick with a nasty cough that lingers for a month or more. It’s because repeated Covid infections are destroying everyone’s immune systems. Acting like things are normal doesn’t make this sh!t go away.

If more people knew what Long Covid was like, they would be doing everything possible to avoid contracting it. The neurological symptoms alone are terrifying.

Last edited:

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
firefighter/ emt homie just told me about an ex coworker’s son dying suddenly and mysteriously the other day, age 20. guessing he didn’t have any major health issues prior or comorbidties. these politicians and business leaders can keep denying the shyt but it really feels like it can’t be controlled at this point. it’s a legit mass disabling event

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
i've only got 2 shots so far. :sadcam: scheduled for the next 2 but i would forget my appt or sleep through it. I know I'm fukkin up :snoop:

haven't caught it yet and i still mask up at the grocery store

edit: just scheduled a booster appt for monday

Last edited: