Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't matter, he already put it out there. Now half the country is going to want to know if it's real or not and we're going to have to waste time arguing a bull shyt conspiracy theory instead of focusing on real issues

which is absolutely insane. i saw someone on facebook talking about how they get called a conspiracy theorists because they do their research. basically because they watched a youtube video and were intrigued then found a shyt source to live in their weird echo chamber.

we've elected a president who is basically an old lady on facebook. its absolutely insane.

ive pictured them sitting in the oval office brainstorming how to move attention away from a pandemic. and one of them saw obamagate on reddit or facebook and said ive got it. but then at the same time i dont think they are that calculating so wtf i know

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Don't matter, he already put it out there. Now half the country is going to want to know if it's real or not and we're going to have to waste time arguing a bull shyt conspiracy theory instead of focusing on real issues
Which is all part of trumps diabolical plan. A real life super villain.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump is such a stupid son of a bytch. 85,000+ people dead and he’s trying to distract by making up some scandal about Obama:francis:

If we're being honest, that type of tactic has worked pretty well for him in the past :francis:

Nothing will come of it, but he's very good at making himself out to be some sort of victim.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If we're being honest, that type of tactic has worked pretty well for him in the past :francis:

Nothing will come of it, but he's very good at making himself out to be some sort of victim.

Stop it ok stop that shyt:scust: this pig cac sank the economy and is responsible for almost 100,000 deaths. That’s a disgrace.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop it ok stop that shyt:scust: this pig cac sank the economy and is responsible for almost 100,000 deaths. That’s a disgrace.

I never said otherwise. I'd also add that he incites white nationalist violence, and that his inaction on climate change will cause even more deaths down the line.