Corporate jobs for Black Men are totally unnatural. Yall should quit and become entrepreneurs

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It must be hell for black men in corporate America. I couldn't imagine. You have to interact bunch of fat middle aged white men that look like Dilbert from the comic strip. Then you have to deal with these idiots everyday. They're mentally slow , undisciplined and clearly got their job from nepotism, meanwhile you had to be a fukking Renaissance man to get on the same level, that must be disheartening.

These motherfukkers are boring, uncreative, unfunny and always talk about their boring ass lives. They have no sense of fashion, these motherfukkers couldn't get fly...even if they had wings. Then you have to pretend that somehow that they're on your level even.... tho they got on the easy way.

I have a uncle that's the only black person on his job, he had to go through hell over the years. I already know they treat black men like shyt based upon his experiences. Basically you have to be docile and submissive and constantly walk on eggshells so you can't get fired. You have to suppress the real you. You can't have no base in voice or swag.

Because white men are intimidated of black male excellence. They hate our swag. Even the corniest brother got more swag than a cac. Its so natural that even if u try to turn it off, its still going to resurface. White men know they cant naturally compete with black men, that's why once we avoid all the potholes they set, we become #1 at everything. On a level playing field, were simply the greatest men on earth.

So the solution is to become an entrepreneur. Work for the white man for what? why? you're never going to have power in his house. He set that up so he could have all the money and bytches. Really that's what everything comes down to. Power, and power is having control over your destiny. The rewards is objects, like money, resources and woman. Everything in this society is a competition for woman, if your play close enough attention.

That's why when you're an entrepreneur you can create a niche lifestyle, where you live in your own little world that you can control. You can compete with yourself instead of other people, fighting for an obtainable prize.

That's why so many men are pissed, they worked hard .... did all the right things and still aren't seeing the prizes. Its because they were lied to. The only way to lose is by playing the game. But if you opt out and do it your way, you'll have complete control and all the material things will chase you.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
"Coreperate" :JayDaigo:

deadrose.png

:deadrose:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That easy huh?.. just start a Fortune 500 company right before you drop the kids off at daycare. :stopitslime:
you're thinking to big, start off small and build it up as much as you can, then train your kids to train their kids to make it a fortune 500 company. Thats not going to happen in our lifetime, but we have to put in the ground work so the kids can have something to build off

I dont even have kids and Im already thinking about them. I dont ever want my seeds to have to go out in this cold lonely world and just "figure it out" because figuring it out comes with alot of pain

Black men need to stop being selfish

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
You think it's that easy huh? Many people who aim to be entrepreneurs are in the corporate world, stacking their chips, tightening their networks and waiting for the right time to gradually branch out and do things on their own.

To jump the gun and get into an industry that has a 60/40 chance of success is a stupid thing to do. OP you need to think about feasibility.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Being an entrepreneur and being a black male is hard. I had my own business for ten years. People still give me this look::mjlol::youngsabo:

They assume I was selling drugs or working on my mixtape. Getting a corporate job was good for me because now when I say I work here at this position. People are shocked because it confirms I am as good as I said I was for ten years.

People tell me I have a great job and all that other shyt. Not knowing I made more than double that as a SBO.

Personally I was tired of people low key cracking jokes about what the title black entrepreneur means. My day ones knew I was doing it big because they saw the 20 hour work days I put it. They saw me go from zero to one hundred.

The average person assumes the black male entrepreneur is lazy or a rapper. That's very insulting when you're the best at what you do. Now I'm another number and people are giving me respect because I went corporate.

Hahahaha, it's wild breh. People love to tell black men to start their own business. Then when we do those same people got jokes. The premise of this thread should lean towards supporting black men in their entrepreneurial pursuits.

It broke my heart man. It really did. I succeed on my own by the age of 22. And nobody cared. People still don't care and they got jokes. I just pretend I never had a business now.

I keep my head down and make moves for my future. Because the champagne showers aren't coming for me. Although I do deserve it.

I'm focused on pimping this job and starting my own business again. This time I'm never speaking about it because I already know what people are going to say. So far so good. I've been networking with like minded folks and we're making it crack.

We got an app on deck. I'm converting my room into a media studio. I buy equipment every check I can afford to. I'm going to do it much bigger this time and I'm getting a lot people involved. I'm doing modeling, acting, photography, script writing, and whatever else I want to get involved in.

We got clothing popping off already. Im linking up with some of the oldest black businesses in the country. And I'm keeping it lit and black.

But I'm a hustler. I'm built different.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
You next up like Really Doe though, right? :mjlol: