Corporate jobs for Black Men are totally unnatural. Yall should quit and become entrepreneurs

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being an entrepreneur and being a black male is hard. I had my own business for ten years. People still give me this look::mjlol::youngsabo:

They assume I was selling drugs or working on my mixtape. Getting a corporate job was good for me because now when I say I work here at this position. People are shocked because it confirms I am as good as I said I was for ten years.

People tell me I have a great job and all that other shyt. Not knowing I made more than double that as a SBO.

Personally I was tired of people low key cracking jokes about what the title black entrepreneur means. My day ones knew I was doing it big because they saw the 20 hour work days I put it. They saw me go from zero to one hundred.

The average person assumes the black male entrepreneur is lazy or a rapper. That's very insulting when you're the best at what you do. Now I'm another number and people are giving me respect because I went corporate.

Hahahaha, it's wild breh. People love to tell black men to start their own business. Then when we do those same people got jokes. The premise of this thread should lean towards supporting black men in their entrepreneurial pursuits.

It broke my heart man. It really did. I succeed on my own by the age of 22. And nobody cared. People still don't care and they got jokes. I just pretend I never had a business now.

I keep my head down and make moves for my future. Because the champagne showers aren't coming for me. Although I do deserve it.

I'm focused on pimping this job and starting my own business again. This time I'm never speaking about it because I already know what people are going to say. So far so good. I've been networking with like minded folks and we're making it crack.

We got an app on deck. I'm converting my room into a media studio. I buy equipment every check I can afford to. I'm going to do it much bigger this time and I'm getting a lot people involved. I'm doing modeling, acting, photography, script writing, and whatever else I want to get involved in.

We got clothing popping off already. Im linking up with some of the oldest black businesses in the country. And I'm keeping it lit and black.

But I'm a hustler. I'm built different.
Are u still FC? did u change your name bro?

i was wondering what happened to u

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Being an entrepreneur and being a black male is hard. I had my own business for ten years. People still give me this look::mjlol::youngsabo:

They assume I was selling drugs or working on my mixtape. Getting a corporate job was good for me because now when I say I work here at this position. People are shocked because it confirms I am as good as I said I was for ten years.

People tell me I have a great job and all that other shyt. Not knowing I made more than double that as a SBO.

Personally I was tired of people low key cracking jokes about what the title black entrepreneur means. My day ones knew I was doing it big because they saw the 20 hour work days I put it. They saw me go from zero to one hundred.

The average person assumes the black male entrepreneur is lazy or a rapper. That's very insulting when you're the best at what you do. Now I'm another number and people are giving me respect because I went corporate.

Hahahaha, it's wild breh. People love to tell black men to start their own business. Then when we do those same people got jokes. The premise of this thread should lean towards supporting black men in their entrepreneurial pursuits.

It broke my heart man. It really did. I succeed on my own by the age of 22. And nobody cared. People still don't care and they got jokes. I just pretend I never had a business now.

I keep my head down and make moves for my future. Because the champagne showers aren't coming for me. Although I do deserve it.

I'm focused on pimping this job and starting my own business again. This time I'm never speaking about it because I already know what people are going to say. So far so good. I've been networking with like minded folks and we're making it crack.

We got an app on deck. I'm converting my room into a media studio. I buy equipment every check I can afford to. I'm going to do it much bigger this time and I'm getting a lot people involved. I'm doing modeling, acting, photography, script writing, and whatever else I want to get involved in.

We got clothing popping off already. Im linking up with some of the oldest black businesses in the country. And I'm keeping it lit and black.

1- Is that a Harry potter avi?
2- did your 10yr buisness flop, or you just gave it up because people assumed the worst and laughed at you for having your own business.
:jbhmm:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps

Salute to you, breh :salute:

I'm building my own business now, and I think you're right in not telling nobody anything about it.

Nobody cares; so its best not to even waste your breath :wow:

Plus, the less people know about you, the better.

ESPECIALLY your co-workers, don't tell them a damn thing :hubie:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
1- Is that a Harry potter avi?
2- did your 10yr buisness flop, or you just gave it up because people assumed the worst and laughed at you for having your own business.
:jbhmm:
That is a HP avatar. I got love por vida. For life man. Always.

My business didn't flop. I wanted more security for my future so I got a job. It's nice to have days off and not have to do everything myself.

I learned there's a more efficient way to structure a business and I want to do that in other fields other than the one I was in. It was too limiting.

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
That is a HP avatar. I got love por vida. For life man. Always.

My business didn't flop. I wanted more security for my future so I got a job. It's nice to have days off and not have to do everything myself.

I learned there's a more efficient way to structure a business and I want to do that in other fields other than the one I was in. It was too limiting.

What did the buisness entail?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This premise doesn't always makes sense and is quite annoying to hear

Where will the black doctors, teachers, etc then be?