Could 50 Cent be diagnosed as a psychopath?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Now, this isn't another "omg - he's so gangsta":ahh: thread. I don't even think dude is all that tough, tbh. I just think that he really has no emotions other than anger. Wtf is wrong with this guy?:dahell: He doesn't have any friends outside of some lapdogs (no offence to YaYo/Whoo Kid), no family since he told them to go fukk themselves:heh:, and never shows any type of loyalty or sympathy unless it directly benefits him. I'm convinced that if it was up to him he would have said fukk Eminem and Dr. Dre as soon as GRODT dropped. I think if his own son was literally burning in front of him and he had a bucket of water - he would pour the bucket out as slowly as possible while giving his son the :troll: face.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
He genuinely feels comfortable around confrontation. The way he grew up that shyt is normal to him. When thats all you know, no matter how fukked up it is, thats what feel the most comfortable around. 50 is Marlo on the last episode of the Wire.
Right, and Marlo was a clear-cut psychopath. Don't blame his behavior on the harsh realities of his actual surroundings. :stopitslime:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Right, and Marlo was a clear-cut psychopath. Don't blame his behavior on the harsh realities of his actual surroundings. :stopitslime:
I never said I was blaming his behavior on his surroundings so don't put words into my mouth. But I think there's a fine line between being a psychopath, and your surroundings grooming who you are as a person. Its hard to tell the difference sometimes.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I never said I was blaming his behavior on his surroundings so don't put words into my mouth. But I think there's a fine line between being a psychopath, and your surroundings grooming who you are as a person. Its hard to tell the difference sometimes.
I put it like this chris from the wire a killer, but still showed emotion, she showed it when he killed dude for mike, but a dude like marlo who grew in the same type of environment had no morals are care

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I put it like this chris from the wire a killer, but still showed emotion, she showed it when he killed dude for mike, but a dude like marlo who grew in the same type of environment had no morals are care
Ill give you that. You can throw Gucci Mane in there too.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
A corny white boy not understanding 50 cent

how shocking :skip:
17-Dollars-Now-That-is-Gangsta.jpg

A grown up version of this kid calling me corny :heh: :snoop: The world we live in...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Now, this isn't another "omg - he's so gangsta":ahh: thread. I don't even think dude is all that tough, tbh. I just think that he really has no emotions other than anger. Wtf is wrong with this guy?:dahell: He doesn't have any friends outside of some lapdogs (no offence to YaYo/Whoo Kid), no family since he told them to go fukk themselves:heh:, and never shows any type of loyalty or sympathy unless it directly benefits him. I'm convinced that if it was up to him he would have said fukk Eminem and Dr. Dre as soon as GRODT dropped. I think if his own son was literally burning in front of him and he had a bucket of water - he would pour the bucket out as slowly as possible while giving his son the :troll: face.
thats what happens when you are in the actual space of being 50

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
You're trying so hard...:heh: It's okay, little buddy - you win. You "got me". :heh:

Yeah Im the guy searching the internet for images of black children ...:umad:

My point stands...and that is why I win

That same black kid who you tried to mock...your corny hipster no woman getting ass would be IDOLIZING

You love us...don't mock us...don't get mad because your hipster lifestyle doesn't allow you to digest hip hop as a fan on a whole....just try do better and continue being the fan that you are

:banderas:

:umad:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Yeah Im the guy searching the internet for images of black children ...:umad:

My point stands...and that is why I win

That same black kid who you tried to mock...your corny hipster no woman getting ass would be IDOLIZING

You love us...don't mock us...don't get mad because your hipster lifestyle doesn't allow you to digest hip hop as a fan on a whole....just try do better and continue being the fan that you are

:banderas:

:umad:
tumblr_mq5ny84eBs1s37p8po6_250.gif