Could We See Jill Stein Run In The Democratic Party In 2020? (How Would She Do?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Now, this is totally hypothetical and I made a similar thread before (about her just to run against Hillary in a primary). Since Clinton lost could we see Stein if the DNC changes its ways :ohhh: Now, we know she supports 3rd parties, but its time for someone else to run as a candidate in the Greens:yeshrug: Stein is polished and can speak well:ehh: Now, some of her policies I don''t agree with, but she seems smart. Ron Paul ran as a Libertarian in 1988:manny: Then, he ran as a Republican in 08' and 12'. So, what do you guys think?

Now, this is only if the DNC becomes more of a progressive party.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No, she needs to fade away at this point. 2 failed election cycles in a row (didn't hit 5%, didn't get into the debates, etc). Let someone more qualified and inspirational get in there.
I meant running in the Democratic Party. Like she runs her Green platform in the Democratic Party.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I voted for Jill. Multiple times. I like her a lot but the Green Party and her campaign absolutely stumbled over themselves this year.

They should have put themselves in a position to net 5% of the vote in order to get Federal Funding. I believe it was truly within reach this election.

Green Party now needs to move on as well.

The Libertarian and Green Parties looked like absolute shyt when all they had to do was be smart and composed.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I voted for Jill. Multiple times. I like her a lot but the Green Party and her campaign absolutely stumbled over themselves this year.

They should have put themselves in a position to net 5% of the vote in order to get Federal Funding. I believe it was truly within reach this election.

Green Party now needs to move on as well.

The Libertarian and Green Parties looked like absolute shyt when all they had to do was be smart and composed.
True