Could We See Jill Stein Run In The Democratic Party In 2020? (How Would She Do?)

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Aight. How about DNC Chair? Does that seem sane enough?
no... jill stein was the rebound candidate for those who supported bernie... jill stein has no political future...

the dems definitely must go in a different direction... however, if the dems learned anything from hillary, i hope it's that they need to kill the "next in line" nonsense...

get some fresh blood in that can rally the base and create massive excitement... jill stein just ain't it...

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
There is plenty of fresh blood in the progressive wing of the Democratic Party to make that transition.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
no... jill stein was the rebound candidate for those who supported bernie... jill stein has no political future...

the dems definitely must go in a different direction... however, if the dems learned anything from hillary, i hope it's that they need to kill the "next in line" nonsense...

get some fresh blood in that can rally the base and create massive excitement... jill stein just ain't it...
Alright, I will say that people like Nina Turner are the future. The Dems need to go into a more progressive route. Because I think the Progressive platform will connect with the rust-belt workers. It did for Sanders in Michigan.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Alright, I will say that people like Nina Turner are the future. The Dems need to go into a more progressive route. Because I think the Progressive platform will connect with the rust-belt workers. It did for Sanders in Michigan.
dems better start taking these local and state elections seriously... hillary might have won if it wasn't for 30 republican governors in the states... i'm not saying she was a good candidate or that bernie wouldn't be better, i'm saying they are leaving too much in the hands of some very ruthless and untrustworthy people....

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
dems better start taking these local and state elections seriously... hillary might have won if it wasn't for 30 republican governors in the states... i'm not saying she was a good candidate or that bernie wouldn't be better, i'm saying they are leaving too much in the hands of some very ruthless and untrustworthy people....
I agree and we have to focus on the 2018 mid term elections too. Also, we gotta be more involved. Tuesday, I was out working the polls. I try to do my civic duty when I can.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Depends, do we wanna lose again?

And didn't she saying something like WiFi is killing us or something?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Depends, do we wanna lose again?

And didn't she saying something like WiFi is killing us or something?
Nah, it was more like some scientist say there are issues with cell phones and wifi so we should take precautions on how we expose it to kids. I think her platform had a plan for public internet.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
God no, she is a terrible candidate and is a complete idiot.

She will say literally ANYTHING to anyone for support. You thought Clinton pandered? Stein has the crown for that shyt.:heh:

AYEESGEE

Rookie
Daps
Trump will likely win 2020 if you guys don't take back shyt in 2018 (Hint: hard with who's seats are open) People will see him as an effective president. He is likely going to end the Syrian civil war. It's a victory.