Could you date a person that's slightly slow or not smart?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So I'm not saying full retard. I'm saying you can tell they're a little slow by things they say. Or can't articulate themselves very well. Let's say you get along real well with them but they have this one flaw. Not saying sex. I mean an actual relationship

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If it's below airhead status, then nope.
I messed around with a Trini chick who was sort of had that dumb blonde shyt going on but she was nice, no attitude and had an overzealous sex drive:whew:. Wasn't the sharpest knife, but I might have cuffed her if life didn't pull us apart. Honestly, I do better when a chick is smarter than me 'cause it balances out my easy going and slightly clownish behaviour.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I have done it. It is so frustrating. I once went on a nature walk with an ex and he kept trying to point out animals. Nan thing he pointed out was an animal. :mjlol:

Him: LOOK! There is a fish :krs:
Me: That's a leaf.:youngsabo:
Him: LOOK at the bird.:krs:
Me: That's a plastic bag. :heh:
Him: No it's a bird. It's red!:krs:
Me: It's a red plastic bag. :mjpls:
Him: Ohhhhh:deadmanny:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I donno. But those people need to watch out...hopefully they have supportive family members and friends who can alert them when they are being used.

People who are kinda slow, dumbfounded, lacking common sense, inexperienced or just have insecurities and low self worth tend to be more vulnerable to be used, cheated on, abused and have more BS and disrespect shown towards them.

A lot of womanizing and dishonest men will target the aforementioned women. Those women would be glad to have a man that they're attracted to so they let their guards down. Also, scheming, gold digging and no good women will use a man who is kinda slow, inexperienced, have low self esteem, or just naive. They will try to get those men to simp them.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I did when I was young, it was :ld:

She didn't read anything but astrology books, she didn't take interest in anything that wasn't some entertainment type shyt. I once said something about "El Salvador" and wanting to visit the country, she asked me what it was :francis:

Eye candy but not the brightest candle on the cake.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Anyone who says "no" obviously has limited dating experience.

Even the smartest girls I've dated are slow and silly when it comes to having a personality and understanding this relationship game. Women just do not develop solid social skills. I've had master's holders, english majors, linguist, and doctoral candidates say and do some of theeee dumbest shyt.

When it comes to relationships, a girl with doctor before her name is just as smart as the one who works at Burger King. :yeshrug: