Could you date a person that's slightly slow or not smart?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Anyone who says "no" obviously has limited dating experience.

Even the smartest girls I've dated are slow and silly when it comes to having a personality and understanding this relationship game. Women just do not develop solid social skills. I've had master's holders, english majors, linguist, and doctoral candidates say and do some of theeee dumbest shyt.

When it comes to relationships, a girl with doctor before her name is just as smart as the one who works at Burger King. :yeshrug:

Not true. Social and interpersonal skills aren't gender specific skills. There are women with excellent people skills out here and some men who don't possess good social skills. And if a woman have the gift of gab and is attractive with a decent body...she got it made.

Everything isn't gender related.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
If shes sexxy, I would'n't give a single fukk how smart they were. :takedat:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Anyone who says "no" obviously has limited dating experience.

Even the smartest girls I've dated are slow and silly when it comes to having a personality and understanding this relationship game. Women just do not develop solid social skills. I've had master's holders, english majors, linguist, and doctoral candidates say and do some of theeee dumbest shyt.

When it comes to relationships, a girl with doctor before her name is just as smart as the one who works at Burger King. :yeshrug:
Word! High functioning retards...I hate it. It hella rare to meet an actual smart person these days actually. They are just good at rote and regurgitating what they've read and heard; Most could not formulate an original thought.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
All of my exes were slow. Each and every one of them. :pacspit:
You god damn right

tupac-giving-middle-finger-o.gif
All of em

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So I'm not saying full retard. I'm saying you can tell they're a little slow by things they say. Or can't articulate themselves very well. Let's say you get along real well with them but they have this one flaw. Not saying sex. I mean an actual relationship

If they bad as shyt

YES

I'm taking this not as slow...just less educated. Not good with words