Could you win a fight against Steph Curry?

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Get fukked up by pro athletes brehs
Think about the training and exercise he has to do to stay nba ready
Compare that to what u do on a daily basis
On my life. I swear y'all nikkas act like y'all are super nikkas or something. If you're a average Joe ass nikka (if you have time to post on this site, you are), you should probably assumer one of the best athletes in the world is better conditioned and stronger than you. Considering working out is something that nikka gets paid to do and he has the top trainers in the world at his disposal, it's to be expected. I'm just saying, y'all folks on this website in general are fixated on having a "masculinity" contest with other random dudes on the internet

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
steph-curry.jpg

Stats:
Height: 6' 3"
Weight:185lbs
Deadlift: 400lbs

Advantage:
His quick release of the basketball gives him the ability to snap punches quickly

Disadvantage:
Can be outmatched in weight easily
I don't know. He doesn't look like he knows how to fight, but I know he has a strong weight lifting regimen and could take hits without going down. I'm only 5'6" 186 lbs. ( :to: ) so I would probably just try some jiu jitsu to wear him down.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Lifting weights doesn't help knockout power.
I've been in a lot more fights than breh...
That being said, I'm 6'0 and a bony 180 lbs. Might get gripped up and thrown around a bit but I've fought bigger people and one slam doesn't end a fight. Worldstar is weird.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph Curry would wash half the Coli.
Him and Russell Westbrook look small on TV but don't get it twisted...