CounterPunch on Netflix

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Finished it this morning, very good documentary. They were hating on Floyd and Haymon tough though especially that shoeless cac :scust:. The Lil B Hop kid is gonna have to mature a lot, I checked his record and he only has had two fights the past two years. Cam Awesome being obsessed with the olympics :patrice:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Finished it this morning, very good documentary. They were hating on Floyd and Haymon tough though especially that shoeless cac :scust:. The Lil B Hop kid is gonna have to mature a lot, I checked his record and he only has had two fights the past two years. Cam Awesome being obsessed with the olympics :patrice:
Cam ain't built to turn pro...

My little man Chis Colbert going to be a real one if he can keep his mind right in the game...Son seems to be too occupied with money and what comes with it...He got skills but needs to stay focussed on his craft...

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
shyt is a fire documentary. Great film all around and tackles a lot of great shyt of boxing and the how fukked up it is.

If this thread has been made please delete.
About to check it out op,get rid of the space between counterpunch in your thread title

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Very heavy agenda on the negative Haymon bias... Ft/ Steve Kim, Kathy Duva :mjpls:

Are u serious?!? :why:

They got the nerve to talk shyt about Haymon and ignore the racist shyt he has had to endure i.e (called the N word by a boxing Journalist....racist emails from golden boy)

And turn a blind eye to the RAPE CONTRACTS ..Kathy Duva has in place...

Dan Rafael and CBS Sports exposed how she been robbed Kovalev in the recent Ward rematch

"Kovalev received NO PURSE only % of PPV & tix Vs WARD"-ESPN (Dan Rafael)

:francis:

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Are u serious?!? :why:

They got the nerve to talk shyt about Haymon and ignore the racist shyt he has had to endure i.e (called the N word by a boxing Journalist....racist emails from golden boy)

And turn a blind eye to the RAPE CONTRACTS ..Kathy Duva has in place...

Dan Rafael and CBS Sports exposed how she been robbed Kovalev in the recent Ward rematch

"Kovalev received NO PURSE only % of PPV & tix Vs WARD"-ESPN (Dan Rafael)

:francis:

The doc was filmed in like 2015 tho so its not "current" in that sense.

The doc was alright imo, good watch. 3 outta 5 stars :yeshrug:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
The documentary "Champs" used to be on Netflix

They definitely hating on Al.

:dead: at Lubin appearance telling Lil BHop to get his mind right