KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:russ: they went in on Peter quillin's bullshyt with his belt

they also showed the dwindling importance of those "belts".....:ld:

" Glory??...fukk Glory...it's about supporting your family"- Tommy Gallagher :birdman:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have bever heard of a fighter like cam f. Like he is a bit of a weirdo but to be pretty decent and not make money off your profession is fukkin stupid.

He is so afraid of failure I guess and will probably crumble under the spotlight.

The problem with boxing is they all corrupt and greedy who take advantage of dudes in dire situations. Haymon, arum, Kathy,de la Hoya, Floyd etc all they think about is creating situations to take more from there fighters. It's all politics.

The best we fans can hope for is entertaining fights without it being rigged.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I have bever heard of a fighter like cam f. Like he is a bit of a weirdo but to be pretty decent and not make money off your profession is fukkin stupid.

He is so afraid of failure I guess and will probably crumble under the spotlight.

The problem with boxing is they all corrupt and greedy who take advantage of dudes in dire situations. Haymon, arum, Kathy,de la Hoya, Floyd etc all they think about is creating situations to take more from there fighters. It's all politics.

The best we fans can hope for is entertaining fights without it being rigged.

:why:

HOW DO U DEFINE HAYMON as Corrupt??

I'm waiting :stopitslime:

DID U EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THIS DOCUMENTARY??

Haymon still compensated Kid Chocolate who wanted to take some time off for family as opposed to having that particular bout

How MANY PROMOTERS or BOSSES is gonna PAY YOU FOR A LEAVE OF ABSENCE??

You fail to realize HAYMON entered the boxing game to provide a more compassionate business model for fighters like his brother who was getting ripped off back in the day..

And he could afford to do it...cause he was a multimllionaire long before he got into boxing promotion...

He promoted New edition first big tour
.MC hammer..Whitney Houston...Beyonce and the Jackson's..

Like his right hand man Sam Watson said..

"We didn't come into boxing strictly for the money we made our money in music"...

When he first worked for Floyd and Vernon Forrest he offered to work for FREE....and didn't take the standard 20% manager cut cause he valued the relationship more which Haymon has benefitted from to this day ...

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i watched this last night with my girl- it was pretty good. i can't stop laughing at cam f. awesome name- that's just too funny to me. i think it did a good job of giving perspective of a amateur, up and coming fighter and the champ. it's still wild to me how easily danny jacobs sparked out quillin that easily.

cam was physically and technically sloppy but it was cool seeing transform his body throughout the movie, like he was taking it more seriously knowing what he was doing wasn't gonna work. if he still trying to go for the 2020 olympics thats gonna be crazy. i'm gonna start watching him more often- he's entertaining. that dude he fought from philly was a big beast

lil b-hop got alot to learn as far as being a professional, he got potential, but he needs to change his focus. seems like he's more about the money and fame. dude just need to win and keep grinding and that stuff will come. just a dope movie to watch especially if you not a boxing head, you can learn alot and gain more respect for boxers

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I loved it... particular the way they profiled b hop..cam and kid Chocolate...

But they could have done without the Haymon slander...since they didn't give a balanced presentation of him ...

Painting him as the EVIL SITH LORD of boxing is such a grave error

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
I loved it... particular the way they profiled b hop..cam and kid Chocolate...

But they could have done without the Haymon slander...since they didn't give a balanced presentation of him ...

Painting him as the EVIL SITH LORD of boxing is such a grave error

yeah they was wild for that- like interviewing duva and Oscar for they opinion like they don't hate haymon guts. even with what they said, it still reflects good on him, cause it shows that he takes care of his fighters. of course if you interview somebody that had a lawsuit against you and another who stuck behind the old way of promoting they not gonna speak glowingly of you.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never heard Steve Kim talk before... that lisp:hhh:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cam Awesome will be in TNA soon and he won't have to come up with a wrestling name