Country living>>>>city living

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
The country is wack. Being all the way out in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do or see. I need stores and amenities. Need to see people.

Daps
Move to the suburbs on a couple of acres where you can have a backyard garden and chickens, but get to the grocery store in 15min and the airport in under an hour.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
When I moved to PA from NJ I went to a rural area. Bought a house with 1 acre in a quite area. We had some local stores which were cool but we were about 30-45min away from most essential stores. Now that I'm in SC I picked an area where I still got some land (0.35 acres) but 10-15min away from everything I ever need. Quite area and by lakes and rivers. I made it a point to not actually live in the city. It's not worth living in lots that are so close together and street noise and crime. I need my peace and I get it with rural living. Don't get me wrong I love to walk the cities and just BS but when I get home I Wana be away from that.

Wha areas are country (near lakes & rivers) yet mostly black?

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Cacs ruined country living for me. I think that's the luxury black people have in the south, is that by default y'all can live in the country and not worry about cacs starting shyt. Up here, the cacs fled to the country and they became sundown towns. Plus country living up here is way more expensive than city living. That was done by design to price out a certain element :mjpls:

If I decide to live the country, I'm moving back down to the Benton Harbor area because I can comfortably live out there with other black people and not have to worry about these fakkit ass Jason Aldean wannabes.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Those hating on country living should really take a good look at what pollution, stress, and commutes are doing to your mind and body.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Wha areas are country (near lakes & rivers) yet mostly black?
I'm in the Midlands of South Carolina. Theres Lake Murry and Broad River. If your looking for mostly black I would say the Lake Carolina area but I would advise not to do that. Reality is if there's more black folk the property value of your home won't grow faster than an area that is a better mix and even percentage of other folks. When I first got down here Lake Carolina was the area I wanted to be in but I need to make sure my equity grows on my home and I just don't see it down there especially since new construction is being built everywhere which will affect that. There's homes in that Lake Carolina area that's still on the market that I wanted to buy when I got down here 3 months ago. All they doing is cutting the price and folks not buying. I bought in Irmo in a new community thats very close to the Ascot community which are million dollar homes and only going higher. In my community they are in the process of building a $700k home with a river view with more being built as we speak. That in itself will help sustain and improve the value of my home which is stone throw away (my home is just under 500k). They are also building a community pool overseeing the Broad River and will have a firepit area, cabana and a community facility. My value will only go up from here once the construction of the entire community is done in 2024.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Country living >>>>>

Imagine raising kids in the city..after all we have seen over the years :huhldup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah I know the country got the clubs and shyt but man country living>>>>>My whole fam minus a few in the country. One cousin she moved to Virginia the other in Philly I think and a aunt in Philly but the rest in NC and man this shyt is beautiful. My other cousin she moved somewhere 2 hours from where the main fam lives in SC and we was driving to her college graduation thing and maaaaan shyt was beautiful. Like 15-20 minutes to go from mountains to a regular store like Walmart or McDonald's that's where I want to be granted I was high but shyt the shyt is beautiful
sounds like upstate Sc

Where?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk outta here.

Never ever move from a major city to no southern city.

Just don't.

Thank me later.

Art Barr