Country living>>>>city living

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah fukk that living in a country side

Imagine having isolated house that’s mile/s from other houses

At night it might be very uncomfortable, you have to sleep with a shotgun and have cameras everywhere
Learn to control your demons. Once you do, the shotgun is no longer necessary.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
When I moved to PA from NJ I went to a rural area. Bought a house with 1 acre in a quite area. We had some local stores which were cool but we were about 30-45min away from most essential stores. Now that I'm in SC I picked an area where I still got some land (0.35 acres) but 10-15min away from everything I ever need. Quite area and by lakes and rivers. I made it a point to not actually live in the city. It's not worth living in lots that are so close together and street noise and crime. I need my peace and I get it with rural living. Don't get me wrong I love to walk the cities and just BS but when I get home I Wana be away from that.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I rather stay right outside of city limits...
Don't you live in Raeford now? That's the country 🤣

City slickers who prefer some space but still city amenities are how so many transplants repopulated the South. These southern cities are cities, but cities with more space than you get in the West and North. I live in North Raleigh, just got back home Monday (leaving again Saturday back west), and every time I come back from somewhere outside the South I'm reminded of just how different these cities are built here...

They are cities though, you get all the amenities of living in a city, but most southern cities are suburban-ish by nature...

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Aiming for that suburban life ngl, especially because I want a family.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Don't you live in Raeford now? That's the country 🤣

City slickers who prefer some space but still city amenities are how so many transplants repopulated the South. These southern cities are cities, but cities with more space than you get in the West and North. I live in North Raleigh, just got back home Monday (leaving again Saturday back west), and every time I come back from somewhere outside the South I'm reminded of just how different these cities are built here...

They are cities though, you get all the amenities of living in a city, but most southern cities are suburban-ish by nature...
I stay in Lumberton smh

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Only heard a CAC or Lumbee say that shyt ever!
But that is the birthplace of Diamond and Silk so I guess they produce the type of nikkas you like :laff:
Good day sir!
Yeah right, Lumbees love Lumberton and Robeson County. Aren't you a Lumbee apologist too 🤣 you Sunken Place blacks from one of the most racist counties anywhere love that shythole 😆

I'm clowning and joking bruh. But for real most black people period prefer Raeford and Hoke, it's just a better environment for us than garbage ass Rob Co...

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There’s no way to make money in the country like you can in the city. That alone is reason enough not to move there. I’m from east Texas and once I moved to Houston I couldn’t ever imagine going back it’s too slow and people out there still dress like it’s 2006

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Not all
Suburbs are the same

Some suburbs are 15 minutes from downtown
Facts, live in a nice house in a suburb/small city of a much larger city with over 2 million people and its perfect. Our little historic downtown and school system is perfect for our family BUT we can literally drive to the real downtown in the city in less than 15 minutes. But where we live at there's farms and land, much smaller town feel.

In the city, things can get ugly real quick. Matter of fact its already ugly if you're accounting for the hoods, crime, houses and buildings crammed right next to each other. It won't take much like the power to go out, for example, for things to get scary. Fucc all that! Especially if you have a family to protect.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've only seen these types of burbs in movies or tv. The burbs I'm used to seeing look like this

montclair-heights-clifton-nj-24.jpg

And there's plenty of room for cars, pools, decks, etc. Traffic isn't a problem because everything is a bus ride away. But I live in Jersey.

The burbs are still boring.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
There’s no way to make money in the country like you can in the city. That alone is reason enough not to move there. I’m from east Texas and once I moved to Houston I couldn’t ever imagine going back it’s too slow and people out there still dress like it’s 2006
88ianm.gif